Predictions for Boone vs Science Hill?

NETNSportsFan

12 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Boone's defense and/or special teams have scored TD's and/or safeties in every game this year, that is what has kept us going.   When the offense is clicking it looks good but there is way too much inconsistency.   It's really hard for an average high school team to have every phase of the game at the top level....

What’s the outlook for Boone and TN High Friday night ? 

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

What’s the outlook for Boone and TN High Friday night ? 

Boone has the better team hands down, but.....   I remember in 2020 when Boone shocked Greeneville 35-34 in game 2...  went into Tennessee High the next week way overconfident and I told my buddy to watch what happens.... sure enough Tenn High stuck it to us 14-7 and totally deserved to win because they showed up to play and we didn't..  Boone still had their heads in the clouds thinking about Greeneville.  So all that being said, if Boone shows up and plays a solid 4 quarters then Boone wins maybe 21-7, if not then it is a tossup

22 hours ago, ILB1999WHS said:

So you're saying That nice stuff for classrooms depends on the AD making money?  I really don't believe that.  Sports, maybe.  not the other.  

Depends, no.  Can really move it forward so it happens sooner, yes.  You don’t really think that a central office gives enough money for every program in every sport to buy everything do you?  That’s an enormous amount of money.  Money spent with the profits of football frees up money in a budget in the general funds to buy something else that isn’t sports related.  

On 10/10/2022 at 2:31 PM, blazer1set said:

Boone has the better team hands down, but.....   I remember in 2020 when Boone shocked Greeneville 35-34 in game 2...  went into Tennessee High the next week way overconfident and I told my buddy to watch what happens.... sure enough Tenn High stuck it to us 14-7 and totally deserved to win because they showed up to play and we didn't..  Boone still had their heads in the clouds thinking about Greeneville.  So all that being said, if Boone shows up and plays a solid 4 quarters then Boone wins maybe 21-7, if not then it is a tossup

Thanks...I was looking at games to go to in Upper East TN and this seems like the only one worth attending.