MASE

SquatchU

22 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Can’t wait I’ll be the in line when L C comes to Orange Mound in Memphis!

And not saying Mase isn't a good team.Im sure they are with all the starters that transferred.Not saying they won't beat LC.Just saying the schedule,whether it was already made or not is pathetic. If you look.Yes LC is 4 and 3.According to Coach T ,number 1 strength of schedule.Id think if Mase played the same 3 teams that beat LC,believe would be the same record.

1 hour ago, WildBill2388 said:

They are the rabbit with the disrespect on this message board!

Well see what The Memphis All-Stars are all about here in a few weeks when they play teams they wouldn’t wanna schedule. Best believe Lake co ,Trenton, McKenzie, and City can’t wait to see them each would love to beat an All-star team in the M

2 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

Can’t wait I’ll be the in line when L C comes to Orange Mound in Memphis!

LC been to Orange Mound before. Matter of fact LC is undefeated at Orange Mound. MASE has talent but they are not as talented as the Freedom Prep teams from 2018 and 19. Those Freedom Prep teams had multiple D1 players on their teams. MASE has 1 that I know of.

13 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC been to Orange Mound before. Matter of fact LC is undefeated at Orange Mound. MASE has talent but they are not as talented as the Freedom Prep teams from 2018 and 19. Those Freedom Prep teams had multiple D1 players on their teams. MASE has 1 that I know of.

Wrong Lance Taylor LB 2024  Jr has offers U T Martin and Austin Peay ,Kristian Miller DL 2023  has offers from Campbell and Ball State, Kumaro Brown 2024 CB/RB has offers from every SEC team and Misan Sisk OL 2023 has offers from UAB, Murray State ,Austin Peay , Arkansas St. and pretty much all OVC schools.

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Wrong Lance Taylor LB 2024  Jr has offers U T Martin and Austin Peay ,Kristian Miller DL 2023  has offers from Campbell and Ball State, Kumaro Brown 2024 CB/RB has offers from every SEC team and Misan Sisk OL 2023 has offers from UAB, Murray State ,Austin Peay , Arkansas St. and pretty much all OVC schools.

Thank you!

Just wondering, are all those transfers or did they play at MASE already?

1 hour ago, WildBill2388 said:

Thank you!

K. I said that I knew of. Still not as good as those Prep teams