MASE

SquatchU

12 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

My guy that team is cheeks look at their opponents records lol them being 3a team means nothing we have 1a programs manhandling 4a teams its levels to this. It was 16 to 12 at one point I assure that the three teams I mentioned above is scoring that with no problem in the first quarter. Better go recruit some jits before the playoffs.  Yall had a good year tho beating the sisters of the sorrow but at least you'll save gas and hotel fees not going to Chatt. 

Ok bet you said the same thing about Alabama and Tennessee too.

I love it keep up the good worrying  about MASE!

Who’s your high school team by the way!

Seems like jumping on other people bandwagon to me sir!

See you in November sir!

19 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

My guy that team is cheeks look at their opponents records lol them being 3a team means nothing we have 1a programs manhandling 4a teams its levels to this. It was 16 to 12 at one point I assure that the three teams I mentioned above is scoring that with no problem in the first quarter. Better go recruit some jits before the playoffs.  Yall had a good year tho beating the sisters of the sorrow but at least you'll save gas and hotel fees not going to 

Edited by WildBill2388
Mistake

8 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Ok bet you said the same thing about Alabama and Tennessee too.

I love it keep up the good worrying  about MASE!

Who’s your high school team by the way!

Seems like jumping on other people bandwagon to me sir!

See you in November sir!

Worrying? nah never that just gotta call out the unnecessary hype this team gets but it is what it is. Bandwagon? for just knowing what these programs have and knowing they are better than the all star recruited kids? Goodluck boss man see ya if you last that long. 

26 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

Worrying? nah never that just gotta call out the unnecessary hype this team gets but it is what it is. Bandwagon? for just knowing what these programs have and knowing they are better than the all star recruited kids? Goodluck boss man see ya if you last that long. 

Call it what you want!

They will be there ready for whoever!

Recruited never if MAHS was still open they would be kicking butt in 2A still. However school closed kids left in December before school was even out. While the coach was still working at MAHS know your facts before you start talking my man!

On 10/10/2022 at 8:28 PM, YBsostupid said:

Isn't MASE going from 1A to 3A next year?  It's like the year Signal Mountain had a 4A enrollment but were playing 2A and won the state championship.  Signal Mountain's enrollment had climbed that much since the last student count was done.  

Signal was a new program and TSSAA messed up with the initial counts during the JV era among other things.

6 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Call it what you want!

They will be there ready for whoever!

Recruited never if MAHS was still open they would be kicking butt in 2A still. However school closed kids left in December before school was even out. While the coach was still working at MAHS know your facts before you start talking my man!

I wish the kids at MASE well.  

And aren't you a Germantown guy?