MASE

SquatchU

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Bro you just hit on something, pardon my rant but here it goes

We car more about a shelter pet or donating to the aspca more than a freaking child in pain or starving or like me living behind a dumpster eating scraps , yep I lived it and watched people give a dog a scrap before a human , cause ya know at 8 it was my fault my parents where dope heads ! I respect you so much bro , I really enjoy your posts , hope to shake your hand one day !

Dang I hope we do cross paths at some point, we could share some stories. My childhood was extremely tough but thanks to the Grand creator, I've been very blessed and raised 2 of the finest boy's you would ever want to meet. My problems turned out to be their benefit.I've been EXTREMELY BLESSED.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Dang I hope we do cross paths at some point, we could share some stories. My childhood was extremely tough but thanks to the Grand creator, I've been very blessed and raised 2 of the finest boy's you would ever want to meet. My problems turned out to be their benefit.I've been EXTREMELY BLESSED.

Same here. God bless

21 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not trying to pick with you sir , you genuinely seem to care about the team, but it’s real hard after the  Trezvant debacle then followed  Fairley in 2019 25 seniors on a team with 31 players , you could clearly look at rosters and see most of the starters played at 3 or 4 schools, none of that makes a bit of sense, I get the inner city is rough , I am product off it, but right is right and  wrong is wrong , the fact that all 14 starters followed a coach is not right , approved or not !  The coach has admitted he asked them all to follow him there, it’s the most unfair to the kids that put in the blood sweat and tears to start their senior year at MASE to get benched from MAHS starters ! We won’t agree on this , I know , but I respect your thoughts and opinion even if my view is different ! 

Respected quote but I stated earlier that a lot of the kids left in December after the announcement was made about MAHS closing. The Coach wasn’t hired until April he was out of job also when the school closed!

But I understand your point of view it does look funny but all the rules where followed it was just a lopehole in the  rules ; because the school closed so it’s not following him. Because he couldn’t go back to MAHS!

RESPECT!

Edited by WildBill2388

The big bad Memphis All stars gave up their first points up the year as 12 points was put up this past friday to some boys down from Mississippi and the All stars only was able to scratch 30 points vs that team?  Give me the field to make it to Chatt no way they stop the likes of City, Mckenzie, Peabody from putting up numbers. 

2 hours ago, Doc931 said:

The big bad Memphis All stars gave up their first points up the year as 12 points was put up this past friday to some boys down from Mississippi and the All stars only was able to scratch 30 points vs that team?  Give me the field to make it to Chatt no way they stop the likes of City, Mckenzie, Peabody from putting up numbers. 

Ha Ha funny that team would beat a lot of the teams you talking about my man!

They called back 3tds sir !

Can’t wait till playoffs!

Hope to see you there.

They will be in MEMPHIS wait on whoever comes down I 40 sir!

They were a 3A school also note that! 
Still put up over 350 yds rushing in the game!

8 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

They were a 3A school also note that! 
Still put up over 350 yds rushing in the game!

My guy that team is cheeks look at their opponents records lol them being 3a team means nothing we have 1a programs manhandling 4a teams its levels to this. It was 16 to 12 at one point I assure that the three teams I mentioned above is scoring that with no problem in the first quarter. Better go recruit some jits before the playoffs.  Yall had a good year tho beating the sisters of the sorrow but at least you'll save gas and hotel fees not going to Chatt.