MASE

SquatchU

I'm anxious to see Mase against Halls.Im sure they are very talented with what they did last year.Im certain they are better than LC on defense as most of the top 7 0r 8 teams probably are.Hear Mase has a very good running back.So I'm wanting to see what they do on offense.They should score at least 40 points.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I'm anxious to see Mase against Halls.Im sure they are very talented with what they did last year.Im certain they are better than LC on defense as most of the top 7 0r 8 teams probably are.Hear Mase has a very good running back.So I'm wanting to see what they do on offense.They should score at least 40 points.

My prediction is MASE- 34 Halls- 0

On 10/17/2022 at 1:02 PM, WildBill2388 said:

No sir!

Not at all I am former player for Coach Miller when he was at Wooddale back in the late 90’s. I just follow my old coach progress wherever he has been!

Been a winner at every stop of his Career!

Does a great job of getting his kids in school!

I'd advise anyone coming to this game if not from Halls to bring stadium cushions or lawn chairs.Old concrete bleachers are cold and very uncomfortable.I waa planning on sitting on Halls side but don't expect many from Memphis so may just bring a chair.

I don't have any opportunities to head out and see MASE play during the regular season. I want to say that first.

I have seen highlights against Westwood and these are my quicklist observations.

The team has decent size and speed. I am very impressed with the OL as well as #9 and #12. 

Westwood looked like flaming garbage, so it's hard to accurately judge. Unless I can get my hands on some more film, I like where I have them which is in a 2nd Round exit to Lake County. 

2 hours ago, TheRefuter said:

I don't have any opportunities to head out and see MASE play during the regular season. I want to say that first.

I have seen highlights against Westwood and these are my quicklist observations.

The team has decent size and speed. I am very impressed with the OL as well as #9 and #12. 

Westwood looked like flaming garbage, so it's hard to accurately judge. Unless I can get my hands on some more film, I like where I have them which is in a 2nd Round exit to Lake County. 

I will know more tonight.Know you can't judge by other scores and teams but until I see them,noticed they beat Booker T 34 to 0 and Dyersburg beat Booker T 42 to 7 I believe. And we know what Trenton did to Dyersburg .So I'm thinking LC will give then a good game if they play.Looks like LC will play Booker T first round.

14 hours ago, TheRefuter said:

Decent size lol 6’7 320, 6’2 275 ,6’1 265 ,6’4 268  , 6’5 250

11 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I will know more tonight.Know you can't judge by other scores and teams but until I see them,noticed they beat Booker T 34 to 0 and Dyersburg beat Booker T 42 to 7 I believe. And we know what Trenton did to Dyersburg .So I'm thinking LC will give then a good game if they play.Looks like LC will play Booker T first round.

The game was stop at Halftime BTW coach didn’t want to play second half.

so that score would have been worst!