Beech (6-1) @ Gallatin (4-3)

eers

14 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

After a lot of thought on this subject, I would like to concede the concession stand battle.  Gallatin’s is not bad by far, in fact it is really good, but the dipping dots put Beech’s over the top.  I would like to add that special consideration should be given to Hendersonville due to Jeff Jarrett, former Heavyweight Champion, cooking the burgers.  

:hungry::roflol:

15 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

After a lot of thought on this subject, I would like to concede the concession stand battle.  Gallatin’s is not bad by far, in fact it is really good, but the dipping dots put Beech’s over the top.  I would like to add that special consideration should be given to Hendersonville due to Jeff Jarrett, former Heavyweight Champion, cooking the burgers.  

Now can we get some input on what you’ve seen the last couple of weeks and this game?

11 minutes ago, eers said:

Now can we get some input on what you’ve seen the last couple of weeks and this game?

Like someone said prior to me, there is a clear lead back at Gallatin. However he does not dominant the touches as he should. Jaheim Merriweather. He needs 15-20 touches against Beech for them to have a chance. Gallatin may throw the ball once. Yawn

On 10/10/2022 at 10:01 AM, GWAVE1 said:

Double J is a talented burger guy.  Gallatin concession stand, pizza is good, cheeseburgers are really good. That guy that sells programs on the visitor side, pretty good dude . Wife’s favorite concession stand is Siegel due to the Kettle corn.  Indy comes in 2nd due to Kettle corn. 

2 hours ago, mondo44 said:

Double J is a talented burger guy.  Gallatin concession stand, pizza is good, cheeseburgers are really good. That guy that sells programs on the visitor side, pretty good dude . Wife’s favorite concession stand is Siegel due to the Kettle corn.  Indy comes in 2nd due to Kettle corn. 

Has it really come to this? :roflol: