Lake County travels to Halls 10/14

TipToe421

Off topic, but I've always thought Halls and Ripley should combine to form a consolidated Lauderdale County High School. I bet they'd actually be a pretty dang solid 4A program. No shortage of athletes over there. Plus they're both already the Tigers. 

Edited by MSURacer
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This game may be better than most think. I feel like LC will pull away in the 2nd half. The is a rival game and Halls will be fired up to play this one.

Halls has a few athletes and a big OLine , The Dline pursuit is real good , but, with Day Day and My Mys speed they won’t be able to hit the gaps as hard imo, over pursuit will cause long runs off the edge, I see day day having several 50nyard plus runs !

37 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Halls has a few athletes and a big OLine , The Dline pursuit is real good , but, with Day Day and My Mys speed they won’t be able to hit the gaps as hard imo, over pursuit will cause long runs off the edge, I see day day having several 50nyard plus runs !

Mymy went out with a concussion against us