#2 1A Fayetteville City vs #4 4A Red Bank who takes home the first L??

Doc931

This is about a two hour road trip going into the Central Time Zone for Red Bank.  Small variables like this make a difference. City played very poorly last year and I think the travel impacted that game.  The City Tigers had become accustomed to being the more talented team and Red Bank jumped on them.  I think City will be ready tonight and should have the advantage at home against a very talented Red Bank team. 

I've also noticed that City plays way harder in the trenches this year.  I like it!

Safe travel from Red Bank to Fayetteville.  This should be a great game!

2 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Will this game be streamed live tonight ?

on NFHS

39 minutes ago, GreatTiger said:

This is about a two hour road trip going into the Central Time Zone for Red Bank.  Small variables like this make a difference. City played very poorly last year and I think the travel impacted that game.  The City Tigers had become accustomed to being the more talented team and Red Bank jumped on them.  I think City will be ready tonight and should have the advantage at home against a very talented Red Bank team. 

I've also noticed that City plays way harder in the trenches this year.  I like it!

Safe travel from Red Bank to Fayetteville.  This should be a great game!

the road trip combined with the road trip's dinner that night, i think. but yeah, city looks better this year than last year. tonight will be a good test for them.

I've seen Fayetteville about as many times thru the years as anyone has outside their own fans & possibly some of their region foes.  They've never lost a game outside Beene Stadium (Pirates) in which I have attended.  

I'm hoping to see a very entertaining matchup.  I believe this one is a must see game.

Maybe I'll be the good luck charm that I am.  Or maybe if Fayetteville is on the short end of the stick I'll have to sneak out the back door.

Good luck to both.