South Pittsburg welcomes Sale Creek to the PITT ( Stone Man vs Cox Man ) THURSDAY NIGHT EDITION

piratetom

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Take care of business early tonight boys and get those other younguns some playing experience.

Pirates sail over the Creek  56-6

Those young kids should be getting a lot of playing time. I noticed they have played a full JV schedule this year. How many of the freshmen are playing varsity minutes already? Someone said we had 5-6 but didn’t know if that was accurate or not. 

Lots of people gone on fall break trips and a game that seems to be boring will make to be for a small crowd tonight. I'll be there if God let's me live till game time.  At the end of the day we still have to support our young men, no matter who they play. Go Pirates.  So, if at all possible be there. 

3 minutes ago, sportman said:

Lots of people gone on fall break trips and a game that seems to be boring will make to be for a small crowd tonight. I'll be there if God let's me live till game time.  At the end of the day we still have to support our young men, no matter who they play. Go Pirates.  So, if at all possible be there. 

Your support is top notch.  :thumb: