AP 2A TOP TEN OCT 11, 2022

Southtowner

Here ya go 2A.  Straight outta the AP Gods' hands.  I bring forth their top ten.  They have spoken.**

moses-and-the-ten-commandments-giora-esh

Class 2A 

School          Record  Points Prv

1. Tyner Academy (14)  7-0    175       2

2. Hampton (3)               6-1    150      1

3. Fairley                         8-0    130       5

4. Riverside                    6-1    125       4

5. Westview                    6-2    109       7

6. East Robertson          6-1    88         6

7. Huntingdon                6-2    76        3

8. Freedom Prep            7-1    55        8

9. Union City                   6-1    42       9

10. Lewis County            6-1    26     10  **

Others receiving votes: Meigs County 8. Westmoreland 5. Cascade 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

** For pizza dude.  

Hold the anchovies. 

:lol::grin::lol: I was wondering what the “**” was for!!!!

Then I saw this post! Thanks for the shout out!

Incase anyone is wondering, Fayetteville is the only team with a winning record Hohenwald has faced thus far this season.

Kinda reminds me of that discussion going on in the MASE thread:o

12 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Incase anyone is wondering, Fayetteville is the only team with a winning record Hohenwald has faced thus far this season.

Kinda doubt anyone is wondering. You have been sure to repeat it over, and over, and over, and over again. Just like your same diatribe you have been grinding for years anytime anyone on the T posts anything to do with Lewis County, and even in threads that have nothing to do with Lewis County. 

OP says “LC hires new coach” then PissPatriot says “insert any of your tired, old, comments you have used for a decade to both throw shade at LC while ‘hoping’ new coach goes farther”

OP posts 2A top 10 with LC in it then PissPatriot says “don’t play anyone, friends in T$$AA give us soft region, play non-region rivals only when they are down”

OP posts about any, random 3A or 4A school playing up then PissPatriot says “LC won’t do that, picks weak teams to play up against”

PissPatriot is sad and far too predictable, if there is ever an angle to which he can apply his axe-grinding in a thread, even those that have absolutely nothing to do with LC, he is certain to do so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheStuff said:

Kinda doubt anyone is wondering. You have been sure to repeat it over, and over, and over, and over again. Just like your same diatribe you have been grinding for years anytime anyone on the T posts anything to do with Lewis County, and even in threads that have nothing to do with Lewis County. 

OP says “LC hires new coach” then PissPatriot says “insert any of your tired, old, comments you have used for a decade to both throw shade at LC while ‘hoping’ new coach goes farther”

OP posts 2A top 10 with LC in it then PissPatriot says “don’t play anyone, friends in T$$AA give us soft region, play non-region rivals only when they are down”

OP posts about any, random 3A or 4A school playing up then PissPatriot says “LC won’t do that, picks weak teams to play up against”

PissPatriot is sad and far too predictable, if there is ever an angle to which he can apply his axe-grinding in a thread, even those that have absolutely nothing to do with LC, he is certain to do so.

So, I take it you are not one of the ones wondering, then?

57 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

:lol::grin::lol: I was wondering what the “**” was for!!!!

Then I saw this post! Thanks for the shout out!

Kinda reminds me of that discussion going on in the MASE thread:o

You forgot to tell us these same voters have Page ranked 4th along with a #1 vote in their 5A Class pole. 

And how much they really can't know too much.  How turrible pollsters they are.  They constantly get it wrong and can't be trusted. They need an education in, well, whatever it is you think they need an education in. 

Knowing all this, as you do,  I'm sure you feel like you're on crazy pills or something.  

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You forgot to tell us these same voters have Page ranked 4th along with a #1 vote in their 5A Class pole. 

And how much they really can't know too much.  How turrible pollsters they are.  They constantly get it wrong and can't be trusted. They need an education in, well, whatever it is you think they need an education in. 

Knowing all this, as you do,  I'm sure you feel like you're on crazy pills or something.  

maxresdefault.jpg

Page is historically one of the worst teams in the history of TN high school football. They have had a couple of good seasons now and Pizza girl forgets that.  The real problem is that he applied to be the Lewis Co. watergirl many years ago and was turned down. Coach Sharp said he wasn’t man enough for the job. He has never gotten over it. 

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Page is historically one of the worst teams in the history of TN high school football. They have had a couple of good seasons now and Pizza girl forgets that.  The real problem is that he applied to be the Lewis Co. watergirl many years ago and was turned down. Coach Sharp said he wasn’t man enough for the job. He has never gotten over it. 

This^^^^coming from a fan of a terrible team with a losing record last year and only one game above .500 this year and, hasn’t accomplished much in the past decade! Lol

Bet you wish you were still playing little ole 2A ball:o

24 minutes ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Eagleton should be #1 IMHO. 

In this poll? Off what basis? Playing a JV schedule and losing to a subpar TKA team. I don’t know if you are trolling or what, but maybe in a couple years when their enrollment has skyrocketed way past other 2a schools for that cycle then maybe you’ll get your chance. It’s asinine to say they should be number 1 and only played kings academy. 

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

This^^^^coming from a fan of a terrible team with a losing record last year and only one game above .500 this year and, hasn’t accomplished much in the past decade! Lol

Bet you wish you were still playing little ole 2A ball:o

We have three silver balls in the last 10 years. You have one in the history of your program. That was a lame attempt. But I didn’t notice you didn’t argue the fact that y’all are historically horrible. Good job