Wartburg @ Rockwood

Thebalduglyduck

14 hours ago, crow said:

I’m not sure you do. Besides my comment was bigger than a single region. You have no clue who I may or may not know but I can guarantee you that concerning the surrounding areas I certainly know of most and a few well. 

If you think the AD's at York, Monterey, and Oneida aren't heavily involved in the football program and other sports as well then you don't know them. Pretty obvious they are very heavily "involved" at York and Oneida. I mean you get that right?

But at Monterey he is as well. And if you do know them as well as you say you do then you probably shouldn't have said they have no clue on athletics, since it's their job.  Now if you had said Principal or something like that, I definitely agree with you. But I even said, I was talking about AD's. 

2 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

If you think the AD's at York, Monterey, and Oneida aren't heavily involved in the football program and other sports as well then you don't know them. Pretty obvious they are very heavily "involved" at York and Oneida. I mean you get that right?

But at Monterey he is as well. And if you do know them as well as you say you do then you probably shouldn't have said they have no clue on athletics, since it's their job.  Now if you had said Principal or something like that, I definitely agree with you. But I even said, I was talking about AD's. 

And I even said with the exception of the coaches and again I did not single out any program or even region. Pretty sure several AD’s are or have coaching experience which is why I included the exemption in my original post that got your pom poms all twisted up. Those that do not are mostly clueless. Maybe re-read my original comment on the subject and take a breath man, it’s just high school football :popcorneater:

45 minutes ago, crow said:

And I even said with the exception of the coaches and again I did not single out any program or even region. Pretty sure several AD’s are or have coaching experience which is why I included the exemption in my original post that got your pom poms all twisted up. Those that do not are mostly clueless. Maybe re-read my original comment on the subject and take a breath man, it’s just high school football :popcorneater:

You replied to my post that was specifically about 3 AD's from Region 2. So it sure would seem you were talking about Region 2.

You won't find 3 AD's from Region 2 that aren't coaches. But you didn't know that, hence your 1st and 2nd posts.

I find it funny that you think AD's would have no clue in respect to athletics.  Since they are in fact Athletic Directors. What do you think an AD does all year? This reclassification is precisely why they have AD's. To help coordinate all the crap that is going to have to happen for example if Oneida is moved to Region 1 in football. 

On 10/25/2022 at 10:55 AM, TSSAAfootball said:

I can see that. I do think that all regions will have 6 plus. Atleast in AA. One thing is for sure, nobody seems to know what is going to happen to Region 2, and that includes higher ups at 3 of the current schools. They are as unsure as ever going into a reclass. 

On 10/25/2022 at 11:48 AM, crow said:

With the exception of the coaches The “higher ups” at most schools are absolutely clueless about all things concerning athletics anyway. 

Ok I’m not sure if you’ve taken one to many falls off the top of the pyramid or what but this is my last time trying to explain this to you and I’m done wasting time on this. First, no your comment was not exclusive to 3 teams in region 2 as I’ve highlighted above. Secondly I did not point out a single program, region or even classification. I said most schools referring to the AD’s in all different regions and classifications that I happen to have knowledge of or know personally. As I said I know of most of them and know a few of them well. Of the ones I know well the ones that have coaching experience they are plugged in, the ones who were not are clueless and let others do all the heavy lifting for them. Sometimes that works well sometimes it does not. Those situation are the situations I was referring to In Tennessee high school football, not any classification or region specifically. Lastly just because someone has a specific job does not mean they are qualified for it and certainly does not make them competent at it. That’s never been more true in the educational system than it is now with systems across the country at historical staffing lows in many areas. Of course I know the Oneida AD is heavily involved as well as York, I don’t know anything about Monterey’s AD. But then again you didn’t mention any specific AD’s now did you? So my question is this to you. Did your statement you made above concerning “3 of the current schools” mean that you have personally spoken to Chris Buckner, Rodney Pile and Jimmy May and they specifically told you they didn’t know what was going to happen? :popcorneater:

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Ok I’m not sure if you’ve taken one to many falls off the top of the pyramid or what but this is my last time trying to explain this to you and I’m done wasting time on this. First, no your comment was not exclusive to 3 teams in region 2 as I’ve highlighted above. Secondly I did not point out a single program, region or even classification. I said most schools referring to the AD’s in all different regions and classifications that I happen to have knowledge of or know personally. As I said I know of most of them and know a few of them well. Of the ones I know well the ones that have coaching experience they are plugged in, the ones who were not are clueless and let others do all the heavy lifting for them. Sometimes that works well sometimes it does not. Those situation are the situations I was referring to In Tennessee high school football, not any classification or region specifically. Lastly just because someone has a specific job does not mean they are qualified for it and certainly does not make them competent at it. That’s never been more true in the educational system than it is now with systems across the country at historical staffing lows in many areas. Of course I know the Oneida AD is heavily involved as well as York, I don’t know anything about Monterey’s AD. But then again you didn’t mention any specific AD’s now did you? So my question is this to you. Did your statement you made above concerning “3 of the current schools” mean that you have personally spoken to Chris Buckner, Rodney Pile and Jimmy May and they specifically told you they didn’t know what was going to happen? :popcorneater:

Lol. You are really not just going to take the L on this. 

33 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Lol. You are really not just going to take the L on this. 

Not when I didn’t get one. You didn’t answer my questions either. You were referring to 3 specific region 2 teams when you commented that their AD’s were more unsure about their futures than ever regarding this reclass. You mentioned later Oneida, York and Monterey. Did you speak to those 3 athletic directors directly to get that info?

Edited by crow

59 minutes ago, crow said:

Not when I didn’t get one. You didn’t answer my questions either. You were referring to 3 specific region 2 teams when you commented that their AD’s were more unsure about their futures than ever regarding this reclass. You mentioned later Oneida, York and Monterey. Did you speak to those 3 athletic directors directly to get that info?

No I spoke to 3 higher ups who have no clue, they don't take their jobs seriously. They come to work for the free coffee. 

Good luck to your team Friday and in the playoffs. 

15 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

No I spoke to 3 higher ups who have no clue, they don't take their jobs seriously. They come to work for the free coffee. 

Good luck to your team Friday and in the playoffs. 

Not what I asked. Did you talk to the AD’ at Oneida, York and Monterey. It’s a straight up and legitimate question given your previous claims. You wanna get pointed in our conversations, that’s fine. I’m asking you to clarify your claims. I’ve done my best to clarify mine. 

BTW don’t you mean our team there cheer dad. Remember that’s how you’re familiar with our roster and playing times. You watch all the games because your daughter cheers, well, except for those business trips that is. 

Edited by crow