52nd Annual Musket Bowl

NETNSportsFan

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

It varies, for instance I will be pulling for DB against Science Hill.     This year has been weird, Elizabethton finally let us win one so I've been pulling for them in most of their games.     But you may get your wish, even though Crockett is down compared to years past they will throw everything thing imaginable @ Boone.     Boone had started doing pretty good in terms of penalties but then the last couple of games have been terrible.   Fortunately we aren't turning the ball over but still we cannot afford to go into Crockett and play sloppy and expect to win.

Crockett been playing better past couple of games but “better” won’t be enough in this game. I believe it’ll be low scoring. All 3 on prep picks picked Boone. Crockett usually plays tough when no one gives them a chance.

2 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

Prayers for anyone who may be at this game. A terrible accident occurred before the game. Prayers for the individual involved and the fans who may have seen the horrific accident take place. Not a good situation. 

It was a very scary scene man worst I’ve ever seen guy had to be doing at least 40 mph when he hit the ground at least 7 crash trucks came in. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

Prayers for anyone who may be at this game. A terrible accident occurred before the game. Prayers for the individual involved and the fans who may have seen the horrific accident take place. Not a good situation. 

Thank you, I saw it happen and it was not good.     Appreciate the prayers for the young people who witnessed this tragedy, it won't be easy to get over

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Thank you, I saw it happen and it was not good.     Appreciate the prayers for the young people who witnessed this tragedy, it won't be easy to get over

The game shouldn’t been played tonight it was horrific. My nephew leads Crockett student section he had to go to his car he was shaken up so bad. Whoever posted the video on Twitter on your side is just pathetic.