Clarksville Northeast @ Henry County

SEC1rules

17 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

It looks like that forfeit to Clarksville Northwest will keep them out of the playoffs 

Where can I find that northeast had to forfeit? I’ve been looking I can’t find it. I hope it’s true if they did wrong. They played ineligible players back I believe in 2019 and had to forfeit several games. 

6 hours ago, RollRed said:

Where can I find that northeast had to forfeit? I’ve been looking I can’t find it. I hope it’s true if they did wrong. They played ineligible players back I believe in 2019 and had to forfeit several games. 

This is what the sports editor from the local Clarksville paper sent me when I inquired 

678B2DD5-3E65-4D05-A8AC-929AF2E0E7F8.jpeg

Edited by TheCommissioner

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

This is the sport editor from the local Clarksville paper sent me when I inquired 

678B2DD5-3E65-4D05-A8AC-929AF2E0E7F8.jpeg

Thanks commissioner. I finally did find an article. It looks like they need to win this Thursday to have a shot at the playoffs. That’s should make things exciting. We just got notification this game won’t start until 730. Something about NE and problem with traveling. 

4 hours ago, RollRed said:

Thanks commissioner. I finally did find an article. It looks like they need to win this Thursday to have a shot at the playoffs. That’s should make things exciting. We just got notification this game won’t start until 730. Something about NE and problem with traveling. 

Does Big Red stream? I wouldn’t mind looking in on this one 

4 hours ago, RollRed said:

I put in a PTO day for the date of the third round in case Jackets win and we then travel to Red Country.