Clarksville Northeast @ Henry County

SEC1rules

51 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

This is a Thursday night game. Is this a typical Northeast team?  I expect HC to win but I’m not sure who is back from injuries. 

HC wins. If we have at least what we had for the PT game we should be ok. NE will air it out, it would be nice to have Kendal and Boyd back. Probably not 100% necessary. I don’t think NE can keep up with our offense. 

These guys are capable of scoring and could make a game out of it if it becomes a shootout type game. Their skilled positions are as good as anyone in our region. You guys like us will be much better on the line (both sides of the ball). They have that same QB from last year, he is a good player, could be scary good if the line protected him better. I say if you guys can get up 2 scores you will pull away from them pretty quickly.

HC - 45

NE - 13

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

NE put 62 on Father Ryan and beat them, a team that beat Cane Ridge handily and also Brentwood. Comparing scores this season has been worthless, but I wouldn’t sleep on NE.

There’s been some real head scratchers going on this year. I don’t think coach Counce is overlooking NE a bit. They talked about the game after the PT game. He mentioned he tried to trade film with the NE coach and he didn’t want any part of it.(seems a little shady to me) Coach said I hope he has his mind right when they get to town. 

2 hours ago, RollRed said:

There’s been some real head scratchers going on this year. I don’t think coach Counce is overlooking NE a bit. They talked about the game after the PT game. He mentioned he tried to trade film with the NE coach and he didn’t want any part of it.(seems a little shady to me) Coach said I hope he has his mind right when they get to town. 

I believe all of their games are on the NHFS website, not to say they dont lock them after the live stream, but I dont think so...