TC vs H20

biggest

8 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

The blame can’t just be “we can’t throw” several teams have won state titles that couldn’t throw. H2O has been wing T principle out of the shotgun, and your line play has not been great since converting, your offensive coaches have to do a better job of helping those guys out (get under center) and make it where they have to hold their blocks for shorter times, also try not to be so predictable  in running to numbers side the majority of the time. Offense needs a face lift. 

Yes they filp certain lineman to the ball side also which makes no sense to me. 

Edited by biggest

1 hour ago, TCnation said:

Pride! Jacket pride is what I saw tonight. Those young men refused to be the team to break the playoff streak. Yes, it's not championship caliber football, but sometimes you have to reset your goals. I'm as proud of the fight those Jackets showed tonight as I've been for any state champ team. 

And btw...was a pretty dang good coaching job!

can;t wait to see how this good coaching fairs next week

49 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Part the mustache and insert the bottle because I fixing tell the truth.  I have ask the question all year has h20 improved each week everyone dodges the question so I will answer it. H20 has gotten worse since week 1 and tonight they flat out got outcoached and outplayed. Tc faithful I saw a better coached team and a team that wanted it more . Anyone from tc  that wants Blake out is crazy he has changed his  players and offense  scheme for a 2nd year and came here and outcoached h20 again. H20 needs to change the offense scheme and the playcaller now,this offense was hard to watch all year the coordinator had a hard time getting plays in all year especially tonight. Congrats TC 5 times y'all outplayed and outcoached h20. 

It was good seeing you and another member of the family tonight! Go Vols!!!

1 hour ago, JACKET316 said:

So when Coach Satterfield wins, the opposing coach needs to be fired, but when Coach Satterfield loses, he needs to be fired.  Got it. Lol

I can only speak after watching tonight Blake got every bit out of those kids tonight they fought and playerd hard.  Tc needs  to get behind him. 

3 hours ago, TCnation said:

Pride! Jacket pride is what I saw tonight. Those young men refused to be the team to break the playoff streak. Yes, it's not championship caliber football, but sometimes you have to reset your goals. I'm as proud of the fight those Jackets showed tonight as I've been for any state champ team. 

And btw...was a pretty dang good coaching job!

I’m so proud of my alma mater for getting it done tonight! Good luck in the playoffs boys!!