Cland vs North greene

THE KING

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

It will be possible for someone to unseat us after next season.  We're going to have some lean years but cland youth is on the way 

We lose some very good Jrs next year too.We also have a load coming (if they get here)Lots of rumbling in the stands about kids not playing or not coming to high school if this joker is still Sleeping at Holiday Inn expresses during the fall.An outstanding will be Srs dad told me he won't play next year and that one will hurt!

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We lose some very good Jrs next year too.We also have a load coming (if they get here)Lots of rumbling in the stands about kids not playing or not coming to high school if this joker is still Sleeping at Holiday Inn expresses during the fall.An outstanding will be Srs dad told me he won't play next year and that one will hurt!

That's what happened to us when Pittman took over.  We lost the best rb in this area to Elizabethton.  Onb,  they need to fire that guy quickly.  You can't be reckless when hiring a head coach. Competence and character means everything 

6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

That's what happened to us when Pittman took over.  We lost the best rb in this area to Elizabethton.  Onb,  they need to fire that guy quickly.  You can't be reckless when hiring a head coach. Competence and character means everything 

I'm confident it's in the works from what I was told last night.But he will finish dismantling us this year