Clinton Travels To Beaver Country

92Dragon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BigTime1950 said:

I heard the DC and HC got in some big time disagreements/arguments that got to serious 

That's probably exactly what happened. I know for sure Coach X knows his defense. When he was at Oliver Springs, they had the best defense they had in a long time, and then he came to Clinton and our defense looked good all season last year in my  opinion and looked good this year until the Campbell County game.

Too bad coaches have a hothead and let their emotions get the better of them. Why can't we all just get along? :wacko:

• Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 9:14 AM, osunut2 said:

I guess I should take a stab at where Bishop is in the TSSAA record chase.

• Currently 12th in career rushing yards (6321). #11-6 are all within reach, but he'd have to eclipse 7000 to get to #5.
  • Currently 4th in career rushing attempts (927). Doubtful he gets any higher, as #3 has almost 1100.
  • Currently 13th in career rushing TDs (75). #12-8 are all within reach.
  • This has historically been poorly tracked, but according to the TSSAA record book, he is currently #3 in career all-purpose yards. 

His 2021 numbers still need to be submitted to the TSSAA record book.

• Tied for 1st - rushing attempts in a single season (441)
  • 2nd (behind Jalen Hurd) - rushing yards in a single season (3179)
  • 3rd (behind Jalen Hurd and Gary Meadows) - all-purpose yards in a single season (3427)

26 carries, 369 yards, and 4 TDs for Bishop last night. That moves him up to 8th in career rushing yards and 11th in rushing TDs.

Bishop certainly has backed up his 3K plus junior year with another monster season.  

He may very well still end up at Coastal Carolina, but in this day and time of the transfer portal and immediate eligibility he could easily end up at a Power 5 school before all is said and done.  

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Bishop certainly has backed up his 3K plus junior year with another monster season.  

He may very well still end up at Coastal Carolina, but in this day and time of the transfer portal and immediate eligibility he could easily end up at a Power 5 school before all is said and done.  

I think he's SEC talent. I've watched that kid 4X, all against OR and not 1X did an OR DB ever run him down from behind and we've had track stars back there. Bishop has what I call "football speed".

He's probably good, not great in a 40, but he doesn't lose speed with his uniform on and 95% of guys do.

• Like 1