5A R7 and R8 matchup predictions

brian2000

5 minutes ago, RagingRedPatriot said:

I know it's a long ways off and a lot of football to be played but IF it was Henry County and Munford in round 3 would Henry County host? 

I think it is Region 8’s year to host if both one seeds make it.  @JacketLover will know for sure 

that’s why we need NE to win :lol:

Edited by TheCommissioner

11 hours ago, RagingRedPatriot said:

I know it's a long ways off and a lot of football to be played but IF it was Henry County and Munford in round 3 would Henry County host? 

I think we would travel to Munford. We had to last year because they were a 1 seed and we were a 2. If Springfield beats Munford round 2. They would come to Paris. If we make it to the 4th round they would travel to us like we had to do to page last year. 

13 hours ago, RollRed said:

You must be pulling our legs over here, trying to get a rise. Dyer county iiiiiiiif they come to Henry County. They will be beat before they got off the bus. Please tell me you are joking. And last year Memphis Central didn’t even score on Springfield, Springfield is even better this year they won’t lose that matchup. However if you are serious you may need to make an appointment with Doc Schwartz and get him to up your dosage on your crazy pills. 

This is what he does man. For years he has gone all over the message boards making outlandish posts just to get a rise out of people. He is a troll and you should just ignore him.  Besides his team is Fulton. They are horrible. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RollRed said:

I think we would travel to Munford. We had to last year because they were a 1 seed and we were a 2. If Springfield beats Munford round 2. They would come to Paris. If we make it to the 4th round they would travel to us like we had to do to page last year. 

That is correct. Munford would host round 3 if they play Henry County. The winner of the quarterfinal game between 7 and 8 hosts the semis this year. This is straight off the T$$AA bracket. 
https://tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20220105

40 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

That is correct. Munford would host round 3 if they play Henry County. The winner of the quarterfinal game between 7 and 8 hosts the semis this year. This is straight off the T$$AA bracket. 
https://tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20220105

Thank you. Now we need a little help and somebody to beat Munford. I'd rather have all home games in the playoffs. 

On 10/22/2022 at 8:09 PM, RollRed said:

I’m right there with you. We would all lose our minds. I hope it’s like last year. The best out of Memphis looked strong and Portland almost beat them. Springfield left a “powerhouse” offense (Memphis Central) with a big 0. We had messages on social media from Munford that HC was going to take an L. HC cleaned house. We almost had a clean sweep in region 7. Fingers crossed. 

Just watch film on all of them. They are not that great. Munford is not a world beater by far.  I could see 3 wins from our region. Its just typical Memphis football...speed..long...no discipline..not much scheme

On 10/23/2022 at 12:39 PM, RagingRedPatriot said:

Thank you. Now we need a little help and somebody to beat Munford. I'd rather have all home games in the playoffs. 

I’d settle for a little help from Portland in beating Henry County :-D  A three way tie makes Springfield the one seed, Portland the two, and Henry County the three, if I’m not mistaken 

On 10/25/2022 at 8:16 AM, bigdawgtn said:

Just watch film on all of them. They are not that great. Munford is not a world beater by far.  I could see 3 wins from our region. Its just typical Memphis football...speed..long...no discipline..not much scheme

if we get to the the second round I am looking forward to a road trip to Munford