SP vs Copper Basin (Stone Cold vs The Big Grabowski)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Fully recovered is just not in the cards. Every glimpse of improvement we see is a blessing from above. We take special comfort in functional improvements. One thing for sure, my brother will never give in and never give up. He takes every new battle head on. He loves the PIRATES and will be at every game possible. He hasn't been on here much this year because other things in his life are simply more important, specifically family and friends. He truly appreciates everyone's kind words and continued concerns. All of you have played an important part in his life, whether you know him personally or not. 

I hate to hear that. I'll be sure to keep that tough old bird in my prayers. 

In the end, we all play for the same team.

As for the game, be sure to dress warm and don't plan to stay long. Running clock in the first quarter if y'all want it. I just hope everybody stays healthy and them Cougar boys leave the field with a little dignity. Maybe we can get things fixed over here.

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

Fully recovered is just not in the cards. Every glimpse of improvement we see is a blessing from above. We take special comfort in functional improvements. One thing for sure, my brother will never give in and never give up. He takes every new battle head on. He loves the PIRATES and will be at every game possible. He hasn't been on here much this year because other things in his life are simply more important, specifically family and friends. He truly appreciates everyone's kind words and continued concerns. All of you have played an important part in his life, whether you know him personally or not. 

I hate hear the first part, but good to hear the second, and I completely understand - I remarked to my skillet slinger on Saturday, as I made yet another track to the valley, I have been back home this year for more unfortunate events than ever before. I guess it just comes with age.

Edited by CougarDadx2

19 hours ago, pegleg said:

Because Wendy has Roy smothered and Ole Pirate is busy keeping up with rumors around the jail house and the Jasper fans. 

PL, Figure Old Pirate slowed down cause them Jasperlites done and mostly skeedadled. Course OP ain’t a nary spring chicken neither but still fill some time to listen in now and again. Now as fer Jailhouse rumor, theys a Linch Party gathering. HEEP of old warriors ain’t liking what’s theys a seeing. The waters are going to get turbulent soon. Appears the youngbloods has taken hold of the reigns by running off the Pruitt Saver man again and kind words from the war party ain’t favorable. Dad Burnit, yous should have witnessed that mess against them Eagles. Obviously a low water mark fer Jailhouse High! Surely Slick Ricky ain’t in the planning minds of the clueless wondering in the wilderness kinfolkes. Keep ear close to the ground & eyes on the smoke signals. 

18 hours ago, TheRefuter said:

I hate to hear that. I'll be sure to keep that tough old bird in my prayers. 

In the end, we all play for the same team.

As for the game, be sure to dress warm and don't plan to stay long. Running clock in the first quarter if y'all want it. I just hope everybody stays healthy and them Cougar boys leave the field with a little dignity. Maybe we can get things fixed over here.

They won't be able to run the clock until the 2nd half.