SP vs Copper Basin (Stone Cold vs The Big Grabowski)

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, TheOneRiddlerV2 said:

I am alive and appreciate all the concern. I actually just now finished putting out all the fires in the Copper Pan from last Friday. Sadly I have to work till 9 Friday so I won’t be able to make it to meet you fellows. I hope Pirate Tom gets back in good health along with our program. I hate to miss these boys last game this year and I work in Chattanooga so you’d think I’d be able to make it by halftime since it starts at 8est but it’ll be such a bad beating it’ll probably end before I can make it. With that being said we did win Friday against the Atlanta Falcons but is that really surprising? Them Fannin County boys might be getting some transfers soon if action isn’t taken. I just appreciate them boys sticking it out this year and wish them the best.

We can send @pegleg to Chattanooga to pick you up.   You can fly with him & @Roy Dillard.

3FFFEA83-33D3-44DB-A157-6EA239DCB761.jpe

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Kid can put a spin on the ball.  

@The Drunken Sailor.  Got any stats ?

None unfortunately. But he did set numerous records in one game:

Passing yards.

Total offense.

Passing TDs.

Completions.

Attempts maybe?

I'm missing at least one I think.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

1 hour ago, TheCommander said:

Impressive, I seen the potential in the second half of the basin game last year and he didn’t even do much. 

That was a different kid. The one at QB this year was a running back. He's never even played the position before this year at any level from what I understand. Not in little league, not in junior high, not even as a backup. That's what makes it more impressive.

9 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

That was a different kid. The one at QB this year was a running back. He's never even played the position before this year at any level from what I understand. Not in little league, not in junior high, not even as a backup. That's what makes it more impressive.

You are correct. Solid kid. Even better at baseball IMO

36 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Wasn’t Wellington #24 last year? If so he’s who got some snaps against us in the second half.