Betsy vs Devils

Morice49

I was also at the 2017 game and thought AC had a great team that year.No question with that type of injury ,it had to have made some  difference in the game.I always want to win but never want to see a young man get hurt,nomatter what team they are playing for.I remember a couple of fans cheering during that moment and the daddy in me came out fast. I'm not sorry for my actions but do apologize for the colorful language that may have offended some of the other Devil fans within 75 feet of myself.I think this year is anyones guess in part because I thought last year was going to be the Devils and that didn't happen.

8 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I was also at the 2017 game and thought AC had a great team that year.No question with that type of injury ,it had to have made some  difference in the game.I always want to win but never want to see a young man get hurt,nomatter what team they are playing for.I remember a couple of fans cheering during that moment and the daddy in me came out fast. I'm not sorry for my actions but do apologize for the colorful language that may have offended some of the other Devil fans within 75 feet of myself.I think this year is anyones guess in part because I thought last year was going to be the Devils and that didn't happen.

Good thoughts! Kids not brought up with at least some respect and humbleness. Typically kids will be kids. But that was a very few, I think, and I am sure most devil fans were embarrassed.

On 10/23/2022 at 11:51 PM, FormerMav said:

There is some reasonable discussion here so I'll chime in. Be aware that the OP is a troll account though. 

Barring a key injury, I think AC can get by Betsy again.  AC thought they had that game won and Betsy punched em in the mouth.  Until that point in the season,  Betsy looked pretty bad. The AC game was the coming out party. If, if AC plays to what they are capable of,  I think they get Betsy but it should be a good game none the less. It's not as if they haven't beaten them in the playoffs before.  

I do not believe AC gets by GV though.  Unless GV plays uncharacteristically bad or gets a case of the fumblesthey should win.  GV is pretty consistent and well coached so I wouldn't count on that.

Reasons I think GV wins.  Depth on the lines and a solid defense. GV has played very good on D all year with several shut outs. AC is an absolute threat to win this game but I think GV wins if I'm honest. 

Great reply...betsy has gotten better each week because they have a great coaching staff and those kids live and breathe ball. Greeneville a "dud" gameS this year was mo west and possibly DB YET THEY STILL pulled them both out...I'm not sure who I want to see if we get to the third round....you would think that AC is due at this point but just because a bill is due doesn't always mean it gets paid...that said...I want Betsy in Rd three simply because I enjoy beating them more than AC...at the end of the day though I don't care who we play...just win baby!

By the way...it's been a couple years since I've been here and want to thank any and all of you that have sent prayers and well wishes to me throughout my rollercoaster health ride....I hope everyone has a great playoff run unless and until you run into my Devils at which point you might just be S.O.L....LOL.   and by the way HOW BOUT THEM VOLS

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

By the way...it's been a couple years since I've been here and want to thank any and all of you that have sent prayers and well wishes to me throughout my rollercoaster health ride....I hope everyone has a great playoff run unless and until you run into my Devils at which point you might just be S.O.L....LOL.   and by the way HOW BOUT THEM VOLS

Glad to see you on here BVD and hope your doing better.

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

So good to see ya here BVDevil!

On 10/23/2022 at 7:44 PM, DevilMan03 said:

I believe the Devils Cake walk to the quarters at least. I honestly don’t believe ac will get by Betsy a second time. 

Well the thing about the first game between AC and Betsy was #25 just came back just played some D no offense. AC is clicking right now and #25 is Running hard.  I think this 2nd Rd game will be a lot different this time around…. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2022 at 6:02 PM, BVDevil said:

Good to see you BV! Try and get your reruns on YouTube when I find the time. Your looking Great! 

On 10/27/2022 at 8:02 PM, BVDevil said:

Are You Ok BVD? Miss You on Uncle Lou

16 hours ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

Well the thing about the first game between AC and Betsy was #25 just came back just played some D no offense. AC is clicking right now and #25 is Running hard.  I think this 2nd Rd game will be a lot different this time around…. 

At the same time Betsy was without their best Defensive player  in De in 6”4 265lb DE Ball. Let’s not make excuses for the first game you met Betsy…. Because it’s definitely a different game but Betsy should have never been in the game early in the season. (Not from the talk AC fans have had) You won in overtime by 1  point  against a team that Greeneville held to 65 yards of total offense and beat by 21  when they played with Ball and Greeneville was  without a starter of their own D line and TE

Edited by Swipes
  • Thanks 2