Alcoa travels to AE, UPSET of the Week here!!! LOCK IT IN!

Turtle

9 minutes ago, Eaglefan19 said:

There is no rule that says you can’t move up 2 classifications period. You can move up however you want to. It’s same rules for all sports on moving classifications during recycle period.  

Wait a sec weren't you the one that says there is a rule.......when in fact there isn't a rule.  Keep Back tracking Buddy :thumb:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eaglefan19 said:

Alcoa was not being put in a chattanooga region… stop making excuses. They were gonna be in region 2 with other Knox county schools 

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit i can tell being from Seymour since i said they weren't going to take that chance of allow the TSSAA to decide their fate.  You wouldn't think AC would be placed in Chattanooga either but it happened 

All this talk about Alcoa being scared and not moving up. All it is, is all the haters that are just jealous of what they have accomplised in 3A with 3A enrollment nunbers. Which is from what tssaa says is where they r suppose to be!!!!  Its not just football where the excel. Its in the class room where they r one of the top education schools around.  Its in girls softball and basketball. Its in track ( without a track to practice on).  Its a standard that Alcoa holds there students to for them to succeed. So set ur bar higher and quit whinning. Nothing would change if they was 4a either. There s not a team in for 4a that could challenge them

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dirtyt26 said:

All this talk about Alcoa being scared and not moving up. All it is, is all the haters that are just jealous of what they have accomplised in 3A with 3A enrollment nunbers. Which is from what tssaa says is where they r suppose to be!!!!  Its not just football where the excel. Its in the class room where they r one of the top education schools around.  Its in girls softball and basketball. Its in track ( without a track to practice on).  Its a standard that Alcoa holds there students to for them to succeed. So set ur bar higher and quit whinning. Nothing would change if they was 4a either. There s not a team in for 4a that could challenge them

Ewwww I agree with most of what you said but I can guarantee you that Greeneville would Challenge them in all sports. (We aren’t just a football school).  Education wise both are top 10 in the state for public school systems 

I guess i should of worded it different sorry on not challenge them part. I m just saying regardless where they go.  The end results r gonna be simliar. Alcoa is blessed with talent from all over. But it starts from the youth leagues to the staff of all sports. They put the best staff and coaches in front of them to bring the best out of the kids.  There has been several challenges in front of us this year but i trully believe our coaches is what separates us from the rest. U can have a talented team  and be poorly coached and loose games. Talent goes so far.

On 10/23/2022 at 10:57 PM, chrisburr said:

Not a matter of if but when you guys get another Gold Ball

And at least one of these years both of our alma maters (Fulton for Me and AE for you) will win a gold ball in the same year

but its not a matter of if but when you get your next gold ball!

How many times has Fulton beaten Alcoa?