Schools that moved up per TSSAA

fredjones

1 minute ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Maryville moved up to the super 32 and won the 6a championship :flower:

Don't know how long ago that was ya'll did that but it obviously worked out well. Ya'lls situation was the exception rather than the rule.   Milan had a really good team several years ago and decided to move up to 4A from 3A mostly because they wanted to get away from Alcoa.  4A has not been kind to Milan and they are moving back after doing their two required years in 4A.   

1 hour ago, chrisburr said:

Milans moving down from 4A to 2A

Whites Creek is moving up from 2A to 4A

Milan and Whites Creek must have been the trade off

Milans gonna be the favorite in 2A

Thanks, I must have misheard my friend from Milan when he told me.  Yes they will be very good in 2A.  Which if thats where they fit with enrollment which they have to then folks are gonna have a tough time with them.  New coach there is doing a good job from what I hear and at least he ain't the old coach.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Exactly, my thought as well.  Plus a guarantee that 4 Clarksville schools go yo playoffs each year. $$$$$$$$$$ 

If Dickson County is in that region, which is very likely, four playoff spots aren’t a lock. That region, if it happens, will look a lot like the old 10-AAA minus Springfield and Henry County. 

2 hours ago, JacketLover said:

If Dickson County is in that region, which is very likely, four playoff spots aren’t a lock. That region, if it happens, will look a lot like the old 10-AAA minus Springfield and Henry County. 

I almost wish we would play up just to screw with the Clarksville schools. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JacketLover said:

When I posted that I wasn’t expecting Dickson to be involved.  They are now a fly in the MontCo ointment