Forrest at Mt Pleasant 2022

GeneralForrest

18 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

MtP reminds me of a mediocre Fayetteville team. Like 2016-2018 ish. Some stellar moments. Never gonna beat an actual legit good team. This year that might not be til semis.

If Forrest had even closer to a decent coach they'd have softly parachuted to Semis. 

Meh.. with Riverside presumably waiting for you in Round 2, I don't think either team was making it far. 

11 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Meh.. with Riverside presumably waiting for you in Round 2, I don't think either team was making it far. 

Riverside that lost last night? Riverside that's living on the glory of previous seasons? THAT Riverside? Get past Loretto then come back to me

Edited by GeneralForrest

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

There's no way to know until they play. Riverside lost to the only 2 good teams they played this year and Lewis was on the ropes with Community late. 

They beat Lexington big as well. Lexington wasn't playing as well early in the season, but it's a 2A team that beat a playoff-bound 4A team so it counts for something to blow them out.

Lewis Co and Riverside meet again in the quarterfinals, imo.

6 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

They beat Lexington big as well. Lexington wasn't playing as well early in the season, but it's a 2A team that beat a playoff-bound 4A team so it counts for something to blow them out.

Lewis Co and Riverside meet again in the quarterfinals, imo.

way to step out on a limb. Think Alabama can beat Austin Peay on 11/19? I value your ability to make risky predictions. 

For a non riverside fan, you sure do know their team. Whats their kickers name. JK.