Rockwood @ south Greene

ThrillaNvanilla

6 hours ago, YAIDAD said:

Is #1 from Rockwood healthy?  

Certainly didn't look good when he pulled up. Never came back in. He's a huge loss if he can't heal up by Friday. And he's not the type of kid that will milk it. He's a phenomenal kid and one of the hardest working and nicest kids you will meet. Really hoping he can heal up. I actually think they still beat South Greene. Very low scoring game. I'll say 14-7

48 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Certainly didn't look good when he pulled up. Never came back in. He's a huge loss if he can't heal up by Friday. And he's not the type of kid that will milk it. He's a phenomenal kid and one of the hardest working and nicest kids you will meet. Really hoping he can heal up. I actually think they still beat South Greene. Very low scoring game. I'll say 14-7

Met and talked to his dad last year, he was a very nice guy . Hope the young man is good to go.

Rockwood by fiddy. SG has improved, but I do not know if that offense has improved enough?  I’d like to see them get the W and move to the 2 round, but I don’t think it happens.  Are they still having this game?  It wasn’t listed on CT scoreboard a few mins ago for 11/4.

Edited by Romansfive8

21 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Rockwood by fiddy. SG has improved, but I do not know if that offense has improved enough?  I’d like to see them get the W and move to the 2 round, but I don’t think it happens.  Are they still having this game?  It wasn’t listed on CT scoreboard a few mins ago for 11/4.

Why wouldn't they be having it?

22 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

With a week to rest,heal up and cure the woe's, SG should be able to at least compete.