Halls 2-8 visits Daniel Boone 10-0 1st round

BarneySox2007

8 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I'm not sure what hole you pulled your head out of, but I've never heard such a thing.

In fact, both region 3&4 5a have 2nd place teams with losing records in Oak Ridge and Walker Valley.  I'm pretty sure those are the two worst regions in 5a...  

it is talked about on here often. Go read it for yourself and leave my head out of it Jack!

3 hours ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I'm not sure what hole you pulled your head out of, but I've never heard such a thing.

In fact, both region 3&4 5a have 2nd place teams with losing records in Oak Ridge and Walker Valley.  I'm pretty sure those are the two worst regions in 5a...  

Oak Ridge does not have a losing record.  Cats are finally healthy, ready to make a run. which probably ends at Powell, but finally putting it all together.  

4 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

it is talked about on here often. Go read it for yourself and leave my head out of it Jack!

Fandom, not on here to disagree with you but there's a big difference in a region being the worst as opposed to being down from previous years. I've said all season that the region was weaker than in past years. We'll see how Friday works out.

18 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Any Halls fans on here?     Just wondering how well you guys travel, also if you need any help in finding Gray TN......

They have one every once in a while, haven't seen any lately.  Most folks have a smart phone now.  If they can type in Daniel Boone HS they can find it.   ha ha

17 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

They have one every once in a while, haven't seen any lately.  Most folks have a smart phone now.  If they can type in Daniel Boone HS they can find it.   ha ha

You would think so, but then you start driving in the dark and before long it feels like you are in the middle of nowhere.... which is pretty much where we are.     There is also a Daniel Boone HS in Birdsboro PA so watch out for some misdirection there lol

Well we @ Boone certainly hope Halls brings a big crowd to support their team.    It means a lot to the coaches and players if the fans will come out to cheer them on.

This may help:

screen-shot-2013-07-08-at-12-07-01-am.pn

55 minutes ago, BoosterClubPlayersSuck said:

Good chance Halls upsets Boone

Totally agree, if Boone does not bring their A-game then it's over.     A mediocre team from Knoxville is almost always better than a great team from up this way, that's just how it is.     I know a couple of the Boone coaches and I can assure you they are not taking Halls lightly.

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

You would think so, but then you start driving in the dark and before long it feels like you are in the middle of nowhere.... which is pretty much where we are.     There is also a Daniel Boone HS in Birdsboro PA so watch out for some misdirection there lol

Well we @ Boone certainly hope Halls brings a big crowd to support their team.    It means a lot to the coaches and players if the fans will come out to cheer them on.

This may help:

screen-shot-2013-07-08-at-12-07-01-am.pn

• Like 1