Jefferson County @ Farragut - Round 1

FHS_Admiral

1 hour ago, FHS_Admiral said:

Do the Admirals have any reason to be concerned about the Patriots?     I don't know much about Jefferson County.   What are their strengths and weaknesses?    Anyone have any thoughts on this game?

I don’t know much of anything about JC, but Farragut seems to be gelling at the right time. Farragut should win this game by 21+ if I was a betting man.

14 hours ago, BoosterClubPlayersSuck said:

Think Jeff County could use more speed and skill. Farragut always been soft. People always rave about Farragut, but they're never winning state. Too soft. 

First of all genius, Farragut has already won a state championship before in 2016.   Secondly, they've been to the semi-finals 3 or 4 other times.   They are anything but soft.   They are most known over the years for having large lines, especially on offense,  that are physical.   Where they may lack at times is having speed on defense.    It doesn't sound like you know very much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FHS_Admiral said:

First of all genius, Farragut has already won a state championship before in 2016.   Secondly, they've been to the semi-finals 3 or 4 other times.   They are anything but soft.   They are most known over the years for having large lines, especially on offense,  that are physical.   Where they may lack at times is having speed on defense.    It doesn't sound like you know very much.

Agreed. As an OR fan I can definitely say I’ve never thought of Farragut as being soft, by any means. Some people make the dumbest comments on here.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FHS_Admiral said:

Semi-finals doesn't matter. Winning a gold ball does. Also, I could care less about a state championship they won 6 years ago. Let me know when they win one in 2056 if you're still alive.

Edited by BoosterClubPlayersSuck