Moore County travels to McKenzie 11/11

RedRebelman

6 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

Yeah I have not heard McKenzie posters say much of anything other than if they play Fayetteville it is going to be one heck of a game. 

12 minutes ago, Waker said:

I don’t think it was the McKenzie posters. It was the rest of us.

My bad, it might not have been McKenzie posters specifically

1 hour ago, NigCuppy said:

MC vs WC:

35-27

McKenzie vs WC:

63-0

From what I can gather McKenzie is full of studs and its more of a team effort than just one player being 90% of the offense. Don’t think MC can say that. 

MC does rely on White totally. They have a few other athletes and a couple of good sized kids in the trenches. But their skill players and tailback are awfully average and small. White will keep it competitive for a half and get his. But McKenzie’s just got too many athletes all over the field and I look for them to pull away in the 2nd half and win by 20. 

Just now, IPOPU2022 said:

MC does rely on White totally. They have a few other athletes and a couple of good sized kids in the trenches. But their skill players and tailback are awfully average and small. White will keep it competitive for a half and get his. But McKenzie’s just got too many athletes all over the field and I look for them to pull away in the 2nd half and win by 20. 

I can’t believe we agree on something. We may become friends after all. did-we-just-become-best-friends-did-we-j

5 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

That running back from mc is solid. He just doesn’t get many carries

1 minute ago, City223 said:

That running back from mc is solid. He just doesn’t get many carries

I presume you’re referring to 23. Looks to be about 5’11” 165lbs. Tough Kid. But got pulled in the City game for fumbling 3x if my memory is correct with MC recovering 2. Not sure how many catches he had but dropped a couple of wide open screens. He’s pretty quick but doesn’t have to speed to pick up more than 15-20yrds once he crosses the line. I believe he’s just a Jr. If so i think he’s got the potential to be solid next year. MC Always ran White on short yardage. 

31 minutes ago, City223 said:

Mc had maybe 2-3 decent sized linemen against city, but apparently they’ve got some back from injury 

The reason I ask is, we average around 258 +/- on our front five on offense.  Depending on personnel, it goes anywhere from 213 to 240 on defensive side. 

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

This one might end up being the game of the week. Moore County could give McKenzie fits if MC offense gets going. Both teams offensively can get it done. McKenzie’s Defense in the end is the difference though. Rebels survive and advance. McKenzie by 3. I’m just keeping it real

"McKenzie by 3." a field goal, or 3 td's?