Moore County travels to McKenzie 11/11

RedRebelman

7 hours ago, NigCuppy said:

Definitely hearing some bias from you middle TN Hosers. “Moore County is much improved, Fayetteville’s new scheme has them head and shoulders above everyone else”.  Do you not think McKenzie had the opportunity to improve as well??  Moore Co scored 12 against the Rebels last year. Fayetteville scored 8.  Pump the brakes on your expectations because the west still goes through McKenzie. 

We will see kinfolk. I think Fayetteville is 14 points better than McKenzie. I will happily eat crow if I’m wrong. Just think Fayetteville is on another level. I doubt you have even seen them play this year but to each their own. I’m just keeping it real

5 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

We will see kinfolk. I think Fayetteville is 14 points better than McKenzie. I will happily eat crow if I’m wrong. Just think Fayetteville is on another level. I doubt you have even seen them play this year but to each their own. I’m just keeping it real

The Gold Ball is FC’s to lose. But going to beat McKenzie will definitely be there toughest game no doubt. It’s a great matchup and i hope to be there. 
But in the end i just think FC is too much for anyone to handle this season. Unless they commit a lot of turnovers or penalties. That’s the only way they give this game away. Too much size speed and overall athletism for not only McKenzie but anyone in 1A to deal with this year. But that’s why we play the games anything can happen on any given night. 

7 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

The Gold Ball is FC’s to lose. But going to beat McKenzie will definitely be there toughest game no doubt. It’s a great matchup and i hope to be there. 
But in the end i just think FC is too much for anyone to handle this season. Unless they commit a lot of turnovers or penalties. That’s the only way they give this game away. Too much size speed and overall athletism for not only McKenzie but anyone in 1A to deal with this year. But that’s why we play the games anything can happen on any given night. 

Oh most definitely! At the beginning of the year I thought it was McKenzies to lose with Peabody a sneaky dark horse. I still think Peabody can do it if they play ball control and keep the other teams off the field but Fayetteville changing offensively philosophy and opening it up plus the emergence of Willoughby at QB and it’s night and day difference for them. They are scary but you never know. Gotta go out and prove it every Friday. I’m just keeping it real

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Oh most definitely! At the beginning of the year I thought it was McKenzies to lose with Peabody a sneaky dark horse. I still think Peabody can do it if they play ball control and keep the other teams off the field but Fayetteville changing offensively philosophy and opening it up plus the emergence of Willoughby at QB and it’s night and day difference for them. They are scary but you never know. Gotta go out and prove it every Friday. I’m just keeping it real

Assuming the rematch happens with mckenzie , Fayetteville will probably play their best game ever. A few of the key players got injured early and that resulted in younger players playing with not much experience. 

3 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Does MC not have radio?  

They used to play the games on local radio but for some reason that stopped. Now they do an online audio stream but they sometimes do not do the away games. That's when we need them the most. I don't know if they don't do it because of technical issues or the opposing teams don't have a spot for them to set up in the booth. I'm not sure. ???