Moore County travels to McKenzie 11/11

RedRebelman

McKenzie just had more dude hats off!! 

Next week will be great I came away from the MC/City game thinking MC should’ve won the game that wasn’t the case tonight! But that doesn’t really matter as matchups truly do make fights and City is way more equipt to stop McKenzie.

I give the coaching nod to McKenzie though he adjusted in the 2nd Half to contain White the most he could that didn’t happen against City 

Mckenzie wins by a score

Edited by BBRaider

8 hours ago, powerp said:

Yes, I watched Peabody and McKenzie last year but couldn’t remember which program put on the video.

It will be on NFHS but its not me and my partner. However, the two guys who do it do a great job. They are former Rebels, and good friends.  Just know though they aren’t controlling any of the cameras or electronics, so if it lags or has some other glitch, its not those guys.  

25 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Do you personally think he should have gotten a look as a Mr Football finalist? He was incredibly impressive in his region. Not sure how he stacks up with the kids out west. 

Yes.  I do. He has better stats this year than last.  But I also think we should have gotten both he and Cassidy on the list. Jackson deserves it every bit. 

Edited by VOLnWTN

11 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Taylor has been playing possessed so far this playoffs. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's wanting to prove a point after not being named a Mr Football Semifinalist.

Discussed extensively last night amongst several of us.  But, I also know  we also take what the defense gives us.