Moore County travels to McKenzie 11/11

RedRebelman

4 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

They used to play the games on local radio but for some reason that stopped. Now they do an online audio stream but they sometimes do not do the away games. That's when we need them the most. I don't know if they don't do it because of technical issues or the opposing teams don't have a spot for them to set up in the booth. I'm not sure. ???

Got you.  We also have the NFHS broadcast but it is two different guys doing that. 

10 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

The Gold Ball is FC’s to lose. But going to beat McKenzie will definitely be there toughest game no doubt. It’s a great matchup and i hope to be there. 
But in the end i just think FC is too much for anyone to handle this season. Unless they commit a lot of turnovers or penalties. That’s the only way they give this game away. Too much size speed and overall athletism for not only McKenzie but anyone in 1A to deal with this year. But that’s why we play the games anything can happen on any given night. 

I seen FC play live vs RedBank and @ WC. I have seen Mck play live vs Obion Co. and @ Dresden. I have watched some both of their games on line and I don't see the  talent gap FC has over McKenzie especially in the speed/ athleticism category. This is a pick'em game. Whoever is on their A game will take it down wont be surprised either way

44 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

I seen FC play live vs RedBank and @ WC. I have seen Mck play live vs Obion Co. and @ Dresden. I have watched some both of their games on line and I don't see the  talent gap FC has over McKenzie especially in the speed/ athleticism category. This is a pick'em game. Whoever is on their A game will take it down wont be surprised either way

Can’t argue with that. Seen most of the City games and some McKenzie on Hudl. It was a great game last year so i expect it’ll be close. Difference this year is City’s Qb play. They have a Soph who can not only sling the ball but can beat you with his legs. 

13 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Can’t argue with that. Seen most of the City games and some McKenzie on Hudl. It was a great game last year so i expect it’ll be close. Difference this year is City’s Qb play. They have a Soph who can not only sling the ball but can beat you with his legs. 

yes FC is much improved in that area and are tougher to defend. 

On 11/8/2022 at 6:00 AM, TyroneBiggums said:

Oh most definitely! At the beginning of the year I thought it was McKenzies to lose with Peabody a sneaky dark horse. I still think Peabody can do it if they play ball control and keep the other teams off the field but Fayetteville changing offensively philosophy and opening it up plus the emergence of Willoughby at QB and it’s night and day difference for them. They are scary but you never know. Gotta go out and prove it every Friday. I’m just keeping it real

Tyrone we both Know that with Willoughby at Qb last year we win handily against McKenzie. But he wasn’t ready as a Freshman. Qb play last year was our Achilles Heel. And I don’t like calling out a single player but that beat us in this game and ultimately cost us another Gold Ball. Fact.