Monterey travels to Hampton RD2

WILDCAT4LIFE

45 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

No doubt.That team will just reload every year.I hear the talk in Blount County.If the HC dont screw those kids up they will be a handful as Sophomores and Jrs next year.I am glad they went 2A hard for 35 man rosters to compete year after year with 50+!

And I dont mean to wish them on you guys either.Them and Fayetteville just made the East very hard!

Don't think either of these schools should be in 1a or 2a, pretty unfair but if they are gonna be ,you might as well play um whenever. TSSAA needs to figure out how to classify teams ,#s is sure not the tell all. Nfl only dresses a few but they pick out the most talented one's lol. Titans would probably be 1a in Tennessee.,lol 

16 hours ago, pujo said:

Don't think either of these schools should be in 1a or 2a, pretty unfair but if they are gonna be ,you might as well play um whenever. TSSAA needs to figure out how to classify teams ,#s is sure not the tell all. Nfl only dresses a few but they pick out the most talented one's lol. Titans would probably be 1a in Tennessee.,lol 

I agree 100%, you would think if they were an academy they would be in the private area. Should be anyway

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

Which one give it away, holding Oneida to 35 yards, outgaining Daniel Boone and losing in the last minute or holding South Greene to minus 12 yards.

Honestly, you may be 100% right and Hampton blows them both out. But I left that Oneida game thinking Coalfield would beat Hampton. But it's a very small sample size. 

But I also picked Rockwood to beat South Greene, so what do I know.