Springfield @ Munford 2nd Round Playoffs

Kevin38

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

Well here it is, Munford at 11-0 will host the Jackets next Friday, I look forward to making the trip. From looking at film they look to have really nice facilities, this should be fun. I will pick a winner and give a score later in the week...

Thoughts?

Our offense went conservative in the second half tonight.  We will need to hit on all cylinders next week 

10 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Our offense went conservative in the second half tonight.  We will need to hit on all cylinders next week 

Yeah I agree, they could have put up a few more scores in the 2nd half if they kept attacking through the air, they were more interested in grinding the clock and shortening the game. Not to mention the 2nd half was very sloppy, they could have scored a couple times anyway just running the ball but mistakes and penalties stalled those drives out. Having said that, I was very impressed with Central, they had some nice looking athletes and their QB was a solid player...

Edited by Kevin38