Round 2 White co @ Nolansville

Warrior0318

46 carries for Dowell and about a 6 yard average.  Johnson for Nolensville had 18 carries and about a 10 yard average.  I'm not knocking Dowell or WC but is that in the best interest of a kid long-term to run him that much?  Hate to see him with blown out knees and ankles before he ever gets to college.

WC is the worst defensive ball club I've seen this year outside of some 1-9, 2-8 type teams.. Good RB/QB duo, though. If the time of possession wasn't so skewed Nolensville would've scored 70+. 

Also, Page and Giles are both much better teams IMO, even though WC may have the best player. Page and Giles would both score 50+ on WC as well. I was flabbergasted at their defensive scheme. It was Pee Wee level. 

Edited by vuau1989
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vuau1989 said:

WC is the worst defensive ball club I've seen this year outside of some 1-9, 2-8 type teams.. Good RB/QB duo, though. If the time of possession wasn't so skewed Nolensville would've scored 70+. 

Also, Page and Giles are both much better teams IMO, even though WC may have the best player. Page and Giles would both score 50+ on WC as well. I was flabbergasted at their defensive scheme. It was Pee Wee level. 

Thank you

57 minutes ago, vuau1989 said:

Funny. Pee Wee got them to the second round of the playoffs. Lol. Haters.