D2-AA playoffs

theawesomebro

On 11/11/2022 at 10:49 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

Yes sir. I thought FRA would have won tonight. I’d be interested in what anyone has to say that saw the game. 

The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just of Broad Street on the Charger Drive big played FRA most of the evenin.....FRA had almost zero answer physically...

..outside of the FRA's bigs in the trenches...who also got out performed....they were too small to put #5 on the ground....FRA's players refused to hit #5 below the navel...and that was a huge mistake.....once Havis got one step past the trenches...he had no threats...Havis had to have had a bit over 200 yds rushin

....not sure how what FRA's #11 QB has been on the team this season, but he took a lower leg injury early....look to be ankle....and he was basically ineffective throwin or runnin after that.....unless FRA's QB was special before the Chargers injured him last friday before FRA could get goin...FRA's coach put him back in wounded enuff that he and the coach have St Elmo 4 interceptions Booger thinkin

...not sure how BreadTruck28 presbyterians let FRA put a Loss on them this season.....Booger gets the Presbyterians are apparently havin a down year....but FRA was suprisingly small outside the trenches and didnt look that good

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Edited by Booger

the soon to be top of the TN D2-III food chain Lipscomb Academy Mustangs will rout the Pilot Petro Haslam School of Knoxville to the tune of whatever they desire......the Nashville Church of Christ Academy been averagin bout 46 per contest and givin up bout 8......Booger thinkin this result looks close to the same.......LA 46-8

The Presbyterians losses have come to a (11-0) D2-AAA MBA team........a (9-2) D2-AAA BA team....a (11-0) D2-AA LA team....a (11-1) 6-A Cane Ridge team..... and until this past Friday a (10-1) D2-AA FRA whose only loss had been to LA...... The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just of Broad Street on the Charger Drive ant seen no schedule nothin near that....the Presbyterians will be showin up for theyre 5th Gold Ball contest in a row at Finley the 1st of Christmas month....CPA 

thats a Booger Pickin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

5 hours ago, Booger said:

the soon to be top of the TN D2-III food chain Lipscomb Academy Mustangs will rout the Pilot Petro Haslam School of Knoxville to the tune of whatever they desire......the Nashville Church of Christ Academy been averagin bout 46 per contest and givin up bout 8......Booger thinkin this result looks close to the same.......LA 46-8

The Presbyterians losses have come to a (11-0) D2-AAA MBA team........a (9-2) D2-AAA BA team....a (11-0) D2-AA LA team....a (11-1) 6-A Cane Ridge team..... and until this past Friday a (10-1) D2-AA FRA whose only loss had been to LA...... The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just of Broad Street on the Charger Drive ant seen no schedule nothin near that....the Presbyterians will be showin up for theyre 5th Gold Ball contest in a row at Finley the 1st of Christmas month....CPA 

thats a Booger Pickin :mrgreen:

Yep, 2017 ended abruptly and is probably the worst feeling sports loss as an adult I've experienced.

CPA lost to FRA and Cane Ridge with Crews Law on the sideline and before Keck emerged as a game changing RB. They easily are worth 7-10 points per game. If you watch the last 3-4 games you will see what I mean. Law is usually the best defensive player on the field and the team leader. Keck has been a game breaker the last 3-4 games.
As a CPA fan, I am realistic about their slim chances in a rematch with LA, but I think they will win this weekend putting them in the finals for the 5th year in a row.

• Like 1

3rd year in a row - rubber match. CPA vs. LA. 5th year in a row for CPA to play for title.
CCS looked really good after the 1st quarter. CPA kept stalling drives with penalties and the CPA strip fumble when they were up 21-7 and CCS was driving changed the game. CCS did a really good job against CPA passing game. 

CPA will put up a fight against LA, but I am realistic and see LA by 14 at least.

11 hours ago, CPA4Ever said:

3rd year in a row - rubber match. CPA vs. LA. 5th year in a row for CPA to play for title.
CCS looked really good after the 1st quarter. CPA kept stalling drives with penalties and the CPA strip fumble when they were up 21-7 and CCS was driving changed the game. CCS did a really good job against CPA passing game. 

CPA will put up a fight against LA, but I am realistic and see LA by 14 at least.

I think even if you slow LA’s offense or they have an off night, you still have to score on that D, which is pretty stout.  Against Thompson (AL) the offense basically did nothing and the defense stepped up and won that game, IMO.

• Upvote 1