Knoxville vs the rest of Tennessee

TremblingCat

7 hours ago, TremblingCat said:

Who believes the best football resides from Oak Ridge to Blount County? 

I'm worried to see who can compare something better. 

I’d say it tops out with Knox West this year. They have a pretty good shot at winning the 5A title, although the other side of the bracket has some really stout teams as well.

Outside of them, who else you got? Powell is good, Alcoa is good, Maryville is down but still decent. 

I’d still say the best football in TN is generally around the midstate, namely Oakland and the privates. But overall it’s been a great year for West, and probably the best year ever for 5A in terms depth and the number of quality teams (Powell included). 

21 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Trent Dilfer, the worst QB to possess a super bowl ring… lol but hey at least he’s finally successful at something. He was terrible as a football analyst, so he’s finally found his suit… coaching/recruiting/paying kids in high school football.

Worst QB to posses a SB ring is your opinion but unlike you, he was good enough to play football after high school.  And don't kid your self, you would LOVE for him to coach your team.......at least you would have a chance then.

14 minutes ago, TeeterTot2 said:

Worst QB to posses a SB ring is your opinion but unlike you, he was good enough to play football after high school.  And don't kid your self, you would LOVE for him to coach your team.......at least you would have a chance then.

I knew I would trigger some glorified hs football fan with this post. I stand by it. I read nothing but garbage opinion in your substance-less post…  

ps… go back to your volleyball threads. I watch volleyball every olympics!!!!! As a last resort when no other sport is on… lol

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

11 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I knew I would trigger some glorified hs football fan with this post. I stand by it. I read nothing but garbage opinion in your substance-less post…  

ps… go back to your volleyball threads. I watch volleyball every olympics!!!!! As a last resort when no other sport is on… lol

"I read nothing but garbage opinion in your substance-less post…"

But I triggered you enough that you looked me up.  That's a win and I'm flattered.   

Just now, TeeterTot2 said:

"I read nothing but garbage opinion in your substance-less post…"

But I triggered you enough that you looked me up.  That's a win and I'm flattered.   

Ah the moral victory guy that finds a win in any situation… congrats. The real loser should be someone claiming victory on a forum like this… shows me the beta individual you are lol here’s your gold sticker.

8 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Ah the moral victory guy that finds a win in any situation… congrats. The real loser should be someone claiming victory on a forum like this… shows me the beta individual you are lol here’s your gold sticker.

You had a typo in your last post that I corrected.  You're welcome.

"The real loser and beta move is someone being a keyboard warrior and posting over 4k comments about high school boys"

5 minutes ago, TeeterTot2 said:

You had a typo in your last post that I corrected.  You're welcome.

"The real loser and beta move is someone being a keyboard warrior and posting over 4k comments about high school boys"

You just keep digging YOUR hole lol volleyball… grammar nazi… keyboard warrior??? Boy you’re as pathetic as they come.

4 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Everybody was picking West last year as the best 5a team all year long........then they played Powell in the Semis. and we know how that went.  Both Powell and West have some work to do before they can meet again.  Not an easy road for either of them to get to the semis. again.  

Powell, maybe.    West.... the only way West does not get to the semis is if a bad case of the flu goes thru Knox County