new regions out

theawesomebro

12 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

One of the biggest lies I’ve seen on this board! Who else can you say your team is undefeated lifetime against :)

tru dat BT28....maybe a little stretchin of the real.....but Boogers ole friend nose that is because the contest numbers have worked out just right

....the bunch of Boogers could be blended in with the Presbyterians down in St Elmo tonight if that hole in the east end fence ant been patched

Booger just sayin :thumb:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

so theawesomebro gonna be decisioning which classes and divisions the schools are gonna be contestin here on out...

that bein sayed....Boogers imaginary thinkin D2-AA would be a tuff place to contest and the gold ball competition run would be more competitive....But Booger also glad theyve decide to get on up and scratch them blueblood egos...

....ol Booger lettin thebroawesome in on sumthin thebroawesome might not nose cause Booger nose stuff...

....that contest between Sliverdale and that LA didnt have to be 70-0 at the break...nor did the that CoG Academy vs BGA contest have to be 56-0 at the break or 70-0 in the 3rd....Trent is show boatin and sendin what he thinks is warnin shot over the bow of the D2-AAA bluebloods now that he and the AD have convinced the head and the money trail that they can can come bully the bluebloods playground

.....plenty of programs can put those same kind of half time numbers up weekly if the coaches so pick.....but most of those coaches though huge egos have more respect for the process and kids on the other side....unless the opposin program has the rubbed them wrong

....ole trent and and his Music City CoG mustangers will send that same message to that Webb School of Knoxville on the folks of of the Haslam Pilot Petroleum Campus tonight if trent can

The truth has set them free.

Ol' Trent will tell those parents "We have to get film for them".  Yet anyone with any knowledge of the process at all know that good college coaches don't want film of them running it up against an inferior opponent. They want to see how they do against good players since that is what they will face at college level. Their Thompson game film for example. Silverdale no. You could have taken your starters out at 35 instead of 70.

Everything comes back around.

16 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

I understand your point and think it's valid.  i'll lay off pointing fingers.  sorry about that.  selfishly, I want CPA to play up to keep the rivalry going.  

I also don't know what booger is saying half the time because all his code words.  : )

I did not take it as pointing fingers, rather you are excited about LA and the program.  The perspective is much different when ones team is on top and without much history.  Until 2016 or 17, LA, CPA, etc were still playing with the publics.

Moving to Nashville a little over 8 years ago, I have actually learned much about TN football from Booger and his "isms".  Thank God for the Google :)  He does seem to nose stuff.

2 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

The truth has set them free.

Ol' Trent will tell those parents "We have to get film for them".  Yet anyone with any knowledge of the process at all know that good college coaches don't want film of them running it up against an inferior opponent. They want to see how they do against good players since that is what they will face at college level. Their Thompson game film for example. Silverdale no. You could have taken your starters out at 35 instead of 70.

Everything comes back around.

bingo MM76...it can happen and does happen to most...in more than 1 different way