3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

22 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

I don’t know if there’s any truth to it, but heard he may play. Either way, we’ve got an awesome player maker that Springfield never got an opportunity to see if they could stop him. We seen him play last Friday night. 

Shhhh.. don’t tell em. Let them find out Friday night 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GaryGaines said:

Henry County defense will be fine. Stop the QB run and they won't score.

For Springfield to have a chance their defense is going to have to have their best showing of the year. 

I will be making the trip. Look forward to a physical ball game. What's the best place to eat there?

Depends on what you like. Olive Pit or Moustos for Italian, Perry’s or Trolingers for BBQ, South Side Cafe for home cooking, Ace’s for pizza, LL’s for a burger, Prater’s for soup/sandwich/anything baked potato

• Upvote 1

Just now, GaryGaines said:

We already met up at the Iso Cafe. Then went to the throw it as far as I can deep parlar for ice cream.

So is "the truth" the short stubby back or the tall back? 

Negative. The hint was he didn’t d play full back in the 1st Springfield game. The guy your talking about deserves respect tho. He’s who you call when you need to bring the boom  on 3rd and 3. He has broken free for a few longer runs and. TDs. The kids a beast. 

18 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Negative. The hint was he didn’t d play full back in the 1st Springfield game. The guy your talking about deserves respect tho. He’s who you call when you need to bring the boom  on 3rd and 3. He has broken free for a few longer runs and. TDs. The kids a beast. 

#4? Portland colleague informed me there were two backs in the first half not number 0. thirty something & 4. judging by the highlights I watched 4 plays LB/DE and now RB?