East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

19 hours ago, eers said:

There’s a reason teams run the offenses they do. The spread works will if you have the kids to do it on a consistent basis. The problem is you do have to have athletes. I can tell you from coaching against it and watching it several times, without having athletes it’s not hard to defend. You can have all the guys in routes that you want, but if they’re not athletic enough to get separation, it doesn’t matter. If the QB can’t hit them, same thing. Pass blocking… same thing. It takes different kids to be able to do it. No disrespect, but Westmoreland typically doesn’t have that kid or at least to the level to run that offense and make a deep run. They win by being methodical and consistent. 

Yea you right! I know why we run it, I just don't like it lol!!

On 11/16/2022 at 11:14 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

I blocked for him. 2 time Mr football offensive back 94, 95. He passed away early this year unfortunately. Had the lineman Mr. football on that 95 team also. Cory Dobbs.  Also blocked for a great player in 1993 named Scotty Madison and a guy named Chad Duggin. Duggin passed away a few years ago also. We had some great players on those teams those 3 years. Undefeated regular season in 1993 and lost to state champs sweetwater in OT in playoffs. Beat the 1 a state champs Trousdale co. Clint brown was only a sophomore that season. The 94 and 95 season the only loss was to Portland the 3a runner up in 94 and the 3a semi finalist in 95. 95 team beat the 2a state champs goodpasture in regular season and lost to the runner up Meigs co in the playoffs so we played some pretty good ball teams 

So we're yall moving around in classification?  Portland was 3a but meigs was 2a if I remember correctly.  We smashed Portland in the title game in 94.

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Wow. . Is ER a sleeping bear that’s getting woken up tonight. 

Not hardly, all the ones picking them are homers who will get disowned is they pick the Rams. The closest this game will be is when the national anthem is playing and it’s still 0-0. ER has made leaps and bounds this year and a lot has to do with coaching, unfortunately for them they are outmanned at every position tonight. 

• Upvote 1