Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

Toughest test for MASE all year will find out if playing a weak schedule haunts them in either losing or exposing a weakness moving towards the semis. Their LB and HB are power 5 good from what I have been able to see on tape. Not a big fan of that two QB system I think I seen where the one kid is an 8th grader? imo he's the better one of the two. 

Peabody will be physical and but they need a bruiser to carry the load and get north and south soften things up because they have a mismatch at WR that MASE want have an answer for besides keeping 2 guys on him. This hasn't been the same Peabody of the last several years with that gotta go with MASE in this one. 

901 folks.. will they livestream this game somewhere? 

On 11/12/2022 at 4:34 PM, sportsnutz said:

Where have all the Peabody fans gone? This board used to be crawling with them?

@PeabodyPride you good bro?

We know the task at hand, it is time to get to work. No need to be on a message board when there is business to take care of. We respect this MASE team, but we fear nobody. We have been in situations like this before and have come out on top. It appears the weather will be REALLY cold on Friday night, we have also played in really cold weather before (last year’s semifinal was well below freezing) and the hits just feel different in that type of cold. How will the MASE players react to this, because I don’t think they have seen a team as physical as Peabody will be Friday night. On the other hand, I don’t think Peabody has seen a team as talented as MASE will be, but talent alone doesn’t always win these big games. It is going to come down to who makes the fewest mistakes. Turnovers this time of year will send you home quick. Roll Tide!

Edited by thunderbolts

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Is this MASE team better than last years MAHS squad that beat Huntingdon last year in the 2nd round.

It's the same team. They dropped down when MAHS closed it's doors. So, a year older.  So, I guess they are different but the same.  LOL.

Edited by VOLnWTN

2 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

We know the task at hand, it is time to get to work. No need to be on a message board when there is business to take care of. We respect this MASE team, but we fear nobody. We have been in situations like this before and have come out on top. It appears the weather will be REALLY cold on Friday night, we have also played in really cold weather before (last year’s semifinal was well below freezing) and the hits just feel different in that type of cold. How will the MASE players react to this, because I don’t think they have seen a team as physical as Peabody will be Friday night. On the other hand, I don’t think Peabody has seen a team as talented as MASE will be, but talent alone doesn’t always win these big games. It is going to come down to who makes the fewest mistakes. Turnovers this time of year will send you home quick. Roll Tide!

This is hilarious. What are yall doing to get ready for the game? I'm not talking about the team; I'm talking about you and the other posters. Are they calling yall in this week for extra coaching? All hands on deck?

• Like 2