Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

4 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Ok my man just show up Friday you will see just how weak the schedule was.

They will be ready to play I promise you that!

They Been disrespected all season and just like a blue collar worker continue to put their head an work !

Saying their schedule was weak isnt being disrespectful. The teams they played were horrible. It doesn’t mean mase is a bad team 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Mase is really darn good.  This is not the Peabody of old.  But Mase has to be at their best because you are up against a team with no pressure on them.  They will play hard.  Eye test says Mase wins by 2 or 3 tds.  But I know Pesbody. Even if we lose, it will ill make Mase better going forward.  But don't relax.  Coach Miller is a class act and a very good coach.  I met him at Mahs after our girls won there 2 years ago.  He has a lot of respect for the Peabody program and coach Jacobs.  And coach Jacobs and our staff has a lot of respect for him and what Made is doing right now.  With that said, Mase , McKenzie, City, win 4 State championships out of 8 years.  Then and only then will your program be comparable to Peabody.  After seeing Mase on film, this may be the year Made gets it started.  Roll Tide

I

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BeQuiet said:

Mase is really darn good.  This is not the Peabody of old.  But Mase has to be at their best because you are up against a team with no pressure on them.  They will play hard.  Eye test says Mase wins by 2 or 3 tds.  But I know Pesbody. Even if we lose, it will ill make Mase better going forward.  But don't relax.  Coach Miller is a class act and a very good coach.  I met him at Mahs after our girls won there 2 years ago.  He has a lot of respect for the Peabody program and coach Jacobs.  And coach Jacobs and our staff has a lot of respect for him and what Made is doing right now.  With that said, Mase , McKenzie, City, win 4 State championships out of 8 years.  Then and only then will your program be comparable to Peabody.  After seeing Mase on film, this may be the year Made gets it started.  Roll Tide

I

Mase is good? Who is mase? You guys are a middle school in Memphis. Just wondering 

7 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Can we stop giving Peabody the advantage because of “scheduling”?

MASE put that to rest over the past two weeks.

Can you read well? I said MASE isn’t 3 TD’s better than MAHS 2021 and that the terrible MASE schedule is skewing their opinions. I never mentioned the weak schedule is why Peabody is better. Peabody is better because they have an identity on offense, can beat MASE up front, have a senior QB with a plethora of games under his belt, and a coaching staff that has done this a hundred times. MASE has an 8th grader playing QB and they couldn’t run the ball effectively against JCM. You will see. 

When's the last time a 1-3A Memphis team won state?

I can only think of Trezevant in 2015/2016 (who was somehow 2A despite being 4A in 2014 and 3A in 2017)

No disrespect towards Memphis schools, but until they show they can regularly compete with the rest of the state at the 1-3A level, I'm gonna pick against them come playoff time.

Peabody 35-21

Edited by LilSwo

13 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

Ok my man just show up Friday you will see just how weak the schedule was.

They will be ready to play I promise you that!

They Been disrespected all season and just like a blue collar worker continue to put their head an work !

Well if you can't get motivated to play this time of year your playing with wet matches anyways...shouldn't need coach T posters for bulletin board material.