Tomcat nation it's our time, what y'all think

shawboy

On 11/17/2022 at 7:33 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m just talking about the east side of the bracket vs the west side. For so long the East has been light years ahead of the west. I think that gap closed last year. This Haywood team reminds me a lot of last years Tullahoma team. Tullahoma was 11-1 the year before last and brought back a ton. This Haywood team was 12-1 and brought back a ton. They also had a big addition in the coaching department with the addition of Josh Puckett. He was the head coach at Lake Co when they won the 1A championship in 2019. He is now Haywood’s line coach and has those boys right in the trenches. I ain’t saying they will win the gold ball but this is the best team I can remember Haywood fielding in a VERY long time. 

well said.  Haywood has Pearl-Cohn first though don’t they?  PC can’t be overlooked.  Next week should be one heck of a football game unless everyone knows something I don’t about the PC- Haywood game.  Springfield has had some epic games between both of these schools.  We have the most upmost respect for both teams players, coaches and  their fans