Watson resigns at Gallatin

mondo44

22 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

You are spot on.

It is RANG season after all.

Sequatchie County and Upperman have 47% and 43% winning percentages in their school histories, respectively.  Caine went 72% and 81% at those schools.   Dresden has only won 48% of their games, and Rang won a state championship there (their only one in school history).  Give me either of those guys.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, WaveGoodbye said:

Who are you hearing as the front runner?

I've been hearing the boosters are fond of Brooks, Caine, Rang and an assistant at Oakland. No name was mentioned from the Oakland one though. I am 100% certain that 2 of the names mentioned have applied, but any of these would be a great hire for the Green Wave. 

17 hours ago, WaveGoodbye said:

Sequatchie County and Upperman have 47% and 43% winning percentages in their school histories, respectively.  Caine went 72% and 81% at those schools.   Dresden has only won 48% of their games, and Rang won a state championship there (their only one in school history).  Give me either of those guys.  

I get your point. And its good, dont get me wrong. But yall aint got the dudes that Dresden has. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, MidTNFootballFan said:

I've been hearing the boosters are fond of Brooks, Caine, Rang and an assistant at Oakland. No name was mentioned from the Oakland one though. I am 100% certain that 2 of the names mentioned have applied, but any of these would be a great hire for the Green Wave. 

Which "boosters"?

• Thanks 1

If Stewart got that job , the Green Wave would instantly be better. He is a proven winner, he can get the kids to buy in and the culture he has created in EN in 2 years is impressive That would be a huge blow to EN. Is he even interested in leaving ? Would he take a pay cut , and why leave would be the question .

I think Eddie Woods would be a great choice as well . He also is a proven winner and I know he could get those kids fired .

Gallatin needs to try something new in my opinion . They need someone that can relate to the kids, make them tougher, and push them to be the best they can be. Gallatin still has great tradition and great players but they have to understand the times have changed and they need a shake up culture wise.

I saw them vs CR and that loss was unacceptable for the athletes I saw on their sideline. I hope Gallatin gets this right!

Good luck Green Wave fans

15 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

If Stewart got that job , the Green Wave would instantly be better. He is a proven winner, he can get the kids to buy in and the culture he has created in EN in 2 years is impressive That would be a huge blow to EN. Is he even interested in leaving ? Would he take a pay cut , and why leave would be the question .

I think Eddie Woods would be a great choice as well . He also is a proven winner and I know he could get those kids fired .

Gallatin needs to try something new in my opinion . They need someone that can relate to the kids, make them tougher, and push them to be the best they can be. Gallatin still has great tradition and great players but they have to understand the times have changed and they need a shake up culture wise.

I saw them vs CR and that loss was unacceptable for the athletes I saw on their sideline. I hope Gallatin gets this right!

Good luck Green Wave fans

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, what you seen that night is unacceptable from the standpoint of the players ability.