Watson resigns at Gallatin

mondo44

20 minutes ago, MidTNFootballFan said:

Well one name I've heard that's probably in the hat is Chase Brooks, who's currently East Robertson, and took them over the top in one year. IMHO, that would be a great hire for the Greenwave. I can't say the other name as I'm not too sure how true it is at the moment, so I'm going to keep it quiet. I'll try to find out more information this week from people closer to the situation. 

Chase Brooks was here for one year under Williams so he has some familiarity with the program.  I am sure he would bring Beasley along with him too.  That is a name that I have vaguely heard on the fringes but not one of the ones I have heard talked about within the circles.  

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

Chase Brooks was here for one year under Williams so he has some familiarity with the program.  I am sure he would bring Beasley along with him too.  That is a name that I have vaguely heard on the fringes but not one of the ones I have heard talked about within the circles.  

I did not know that.  I really feel Brooks would be a top notch hire for you guys. 

I am not liking some of the stuff I’m hearing on the Green Wave front.  A name being thrown around right now is Dewayne Alexander.  If those are the waters we are swimming in, we are destined to drown.  A hire like that would drive the final nail into the coffin of what was once a proud program.   Very sad and frustrating.  

10 minutes ago, RestoreTheWave00 said:

I am not liking some of the stuff I’m hearing on the Green Wave front.  A name being thrown around right now is Dewayne Alexander.  If those are the waters we are swimming in, we are destined to drown.  A hire like that would drive the final nail into the coffin of what was once a proud program.   Very sad and frustrating.  

WHAT?!?   Who on earth is consulting the administration right now???   Alexander is 57-69 as a college coach.  16-36 at TN Tech!  His high school record isn’t much better.  34-30 between WC, Upperman, and Jackson Co.    And if it hadn’t been for his final season at WC, his record was 24-28.   Alexander would be an absolutely disastrous hire, and it would upset the community even more than they already are.   Admins have got to do better than that.

54 minutes ago, WaveGoodbye said:

WHAT?!?   Who on earth is consulting the administration right now???   Alexander is 57-69 as a college coach.  16-36 at TN Tech!  His high school record isn’t much better.  34-30 between WC, Upperman, and Jackson Co.    And if it hadn’t been for his final season at WC, his record was 24-28.   Alexander would be an absolutely disastrous hire, and it would upset the community even more than they already are.   Admins have got to do better than that.

Wing T or die

• Like 1