East-TN Reigns Supreme

BoardHater71

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

If it's statistically impossible than how has it happened? You're stretching with the Vince Lombardi because if he was at Alcoa he would have just as many Gold Balls.  It's the the program they run, it truly is that simple and are blessed with generations of great players that parents keep them in Alcoa system. (Thats why you will see the same names year after year Warrens, Tyson, Toney, Cannon, Robinson, Salter, etc.  Its the same way at great programs Greeneville has Dabbs, Gillespies, Mayes, Quillen, Greenway, etc).  They also work hard from the pee wee leagues up and took weight training seriously before anyone else really did and how they have become a powerhouse no matter the classification.  Yes they get a transfer or two that want to be part of that program or have someone move into town thats not from the area if their parents get a job transfer and want their son to be part of a great program and get a great education.  Other programs need to follow their game plan so they can compete better.  It's exactly why Greeneville has had the success they have had over the last 15 years. (We took it out of Alcoa's and Maryville's playbook because what a lot of people don't know is Ballard was on that staff at Maryville with Quarles.  We got serious about the weight room in 07 when McCurry was hired away from a state championship program in Asheville and Ballard was the OC and his system has been in place since).  You will now see former players coaching from pee wee, in middle school, and at the high school level, Betsy has done the same and Witten will credit Greeneville for that.  (he has in multiple interviews).  If you want to be a champion you have to train and mimic what Champions do. 

You forgot Love,Suddereth,Marsh and Bledsoe.

4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yes!. CoachT needs to go to paid memberships and vested accounts to stop the multi-login accounts that "love" to troll and sidetrack threads. 

It’s pitiful how many accounts he has. Have noticed him for years having conversations with himself going back and forth between his many accounts. Several people on here have multiple accounts just to troll. I agree with you 100%. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s pitiful how many accounts he has. Have noticed him for years having conversations with himself going back and forth between his many accounts. Several people on here have multiple accounts just to troll. I agree with you 100%. 

It either changes or more people move on....it's just a bunch of whining or fake drama to troll...............

It will kill the message board of this site. The Scoreboard and schedule content is the strong points.

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

It either changes or more people move on....it's just a bunch of whining or fake drama to troll...............

It will kill the message board of this site. The Scoreboard and schedule content is the strong points.

BC let’s not condemn our wonderful and fun message board. Kevo has a “problem” with someone posting as “Willie”. I have never personally seen him on this site or have a clue who he might be. . Kevo has an obsession with “Willie” and it’s apparently causing him to accuse Me and god only knows whoever of “being” Willie. Willie if you’re out there please send Kevo a message. Because you’ve apparently gotten into his mind so deeply that he’s accusing good hearted posters of being You. For all who are concerned or care. I am a paid member and have at least one day of “most liked content” for all the haters. I speak my mind. Some people can’t handle the truth. As the Boss said. If you don’t want to see someone’s post just pull up their account and click ignore. It’s that simple. 
If you don’t like “Willie” just don’t read his stuff. Simple. Otherwise let’s enjoy sharing our experiences and input on HS Football. 

10 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

BC let’s not condemn our wonderful and fun message board. Kevo has a “problem” with someone posting as “Willie”. I have never personally seen him on this site or have a clue who he might be. . Kevo has an obsession with “Willie” and it’s apparently causing him to accuse Me and god only knows whoever of “being” Willie. Willie if you’re out there please send Kevo a message. Because you’ve apparently gotten into his mind so deeply that he’s accusing good hearted posters of being You. For all who are concerned or care. I am a paid member and have at least one day of “most liked content” for all the haters. I speak my mind. Some people can’t handle the truth. As the Boss said. If you don’t want to see someone’s post just pull up their account and click ignore. It’s that simple. 
If you don’t like “Willie” just don’t read his stuff. Simple. Otherwise let’s enjoy sharing our experiences and input on HS Football. 

So which account is the paid member one? Did you just tell on yourself ? You have to have a Star and a CoachT+ for the paid membership and you don't have one.  Speaking your mind doesn't make something true, I hate to tell you :lol:.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

So which account is the paid member one? Did you just tell on yourself ? You have to have a Star and a CoachT+ for the paid membership and you don't have one.  Speaking your mind doesn't make something true, I hate to tell you :lol:.

Not sure about the “star” but i signed up with a monthly donation. And of course Swipes you among others have set me straight when I’m wrong. Do you know anything about this “Willie” poster? 

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Hahahah he's getting sloppy. Definitely in damage control.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Not sure about the “star” but i signed up with a monthly donation. And of course Swipes you among others have set me straight when I’m wrong. Do you know anything about this “Willie” poster? 

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/plus/

It doesn't do monthly donations and a yearly thing only.  Maybe you signed up for one of those adult websites with a monthly subscription, I mean "Donation" :lol: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swipes said:

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/plus/

It doesn't do monthly donations and a yearly thing only.  Maybe you signed up for one of those adult websites with a monthly subscription, I mean "Donation" :lol: 

I entered my CC to Coach T. Maybe it was a one time donation. I’m not the most tech savvy person. When i get a chance I’ll make sure I’m a member so Kevo can go chase another ghost. “Willie” must have said something that is causing that poor man a lot of anxiety. Unfortunate. Kevo is a good dude no matter what Willie has said about him.