East-TN Reigns Supreme

BoardHater71

10 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

okay, thanks, that makes more sense now.  I have never had to go through 2 metal detectors, a metal detecting wand and empty all my pockets to get into a football game!  I wondered what the heck was going on.  

That's a piece of cake compared to the security at NFL games these days.  

And from the security I've gone thru at Army/Navy games going back to 2005. 

Different day, and I don't mean a better day. 

8 hours ago, RollRed said:

Yup. It also must be nice some team had a 30 minute ride to the game while others rode over 4 hours. Location should be middle state or shift just like playoffs every other year east to west. Just my humble opinion 

this logic couldn't be more flawed. 

Memphis is 5 hours from Chattanooga and 4 hours and 26 minutes from Cookeville.

Mountain City is 4 hours from Cookeville and 4 hours and 7 minutes from Chattanooga.  

Tell me the world revolves around you without telling me the world revolves around you...

21 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

Mountain City is 4 hours from Cookeville and 4 hours and 7 minutes from Chattanooga.  

Tell me the world revolves around you without telling me the world revolves around you...

Some have a really hard time reading a map or using GPS. 

18 hours ago, ILB1999WHS said:

How is it flawed? There was literally a team from Chattanooga playing a team with close to a 4 hour bus ride. Also do you know any team in Mountain city playing for a state championship? Heck no. You just have to look like you know what you’re talking about. Don’t respond…. I don’t care

14 minutes ago, RollRed said:

How is it flawed? There was literally a team from Chattanooga playing a team with close to a 4 hour bus ride. Also do you know any team in Mountain city playing for a state championship? Heck no. You just have to look like you know what you’re talking about. Don’t respond…. I don’t care

You think that would be different in Cookeville or Nashville?  

"one team had a 30 minute ride to the game while others rode over 4 hours. Location should be middle state "

Chattanooga is just as good as Cookeville, But no matter where you play, a team from there could play in the championsip and have a travel advantage.  I'm surprised I have to explain this to you.  It seems obvious to me.

55 minutes ago, RollRed said:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

Anywhere you put it there is a possibility for the same outcome you just talked about so stupid comment #1.

Thats not the point he was making because it could happen and taking the two farthest Cities from each part of the state.  Hampton wasn't too far off last year being real close to Mountain City and you didn't hear them complaining.  Stupid comment #2

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ILB1999WHS said:

You think that would be different in Cookeville or Nashville?  

"one team had a 30 minute ride to the game while others rode over 4 hours. Location should be middle state "

Chattanooga is just as good as Cookeville, But no matter where you play, a team from there could play in the championsip and have a travel advantage.  I'm surprised I have to explain this to you.  It seems obvious to me.

Not reading. I told you I didn’t care. Your mom is a much better listener 

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

Anywhere you put it there is a possibility for the same outcome you just talked about so stupid comment #1.

Thats not the point he was making because it could happen and taking the two farthest Cities from each part of the state.  Hampton wasn't too far off last year being real close to Mountain City and you didn't hear them complaining.  Stupid comment #2

To long not reading. I don’t care