1A 2023

TheBlueprint

9 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I’m hoping Moore Co lives up to the hype. They’ve got a great coach and fan base. Are they a legit 1A title contender. I sure hope so. But i think they’ve got an awful lot of holes to fill. Apparently with upcoming Jr’s. Most title teams are heavy with Sr’s. So these Jr’s need to be ready to step up. And IF White gets injured their done. I don’t think there’s a backup that can step in and fill his shoes. 

True but you could say that about basically any 1A team and their best player. 

Just now, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

True but you could say that about basically any 1A team and their best player. 

I’m not putting any money on Moore Co getting to the semi’s. I hope they do but i wasn’t awfully impressed with their squad last year. Besides the White Kid. Awfully small in the trenches and small receivers and D secondary. No dominant running backs other than White. It may be sorta a down season in 1A. But i think S Pitt has a ton of kids coming back on a pretty good team. I don’t see MC being nearly as good as them. Plus MASE returns about 14 starters. They didn’t play well against McKenzie but they’ve got a lot of athletes. I’m not convinced that MC beats City this year at home. Regardless I hope MC exceeds my expectations and makes it to the finals.