1A 2023

TheBlueprint

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

I know how good you guys are going to be.  I feel like we will have to make the trip to you guys for the quarter finals.  I know you got it circled already.  

100 % circled. ya’ll may be losing a lot but the cupboard isn’t bare especially at QB I seen the kid in warmups he can sling it 

10 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Moore County should have a team that can win it next year.  Then Superman graduates and he’s not replaceable. 

I’m not so sure. Yes they have a lot of Jr’s returning but they were awfully soft on D and lose some key seniors. I think they’ll be as good as White can carry them. But unless they had a large Soph class that can step up and be awfully good. I don’t expect them to be much better than last year. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 9:25 PM, IPOPU2022 said:

I’m not so sure. Yes they have a lot of Jr’s returning but they were awfully soft on D and lose some key seniors. I think they’ll be as good as White can carry them. But unless they had a large Soph class that can step up and be awfully good. I don’t expect them to be much better than last year. 

Fayetteville City needs to just go have fun playing in 2A ….See ya!!!! Lol

1 minute ago, GoRaider14 said:

Keep recruiting and  playing ineligible players and ya should fine….lol

And playing players that shouldn’t even be on the field at all that get arrested in the off- season for gun possession and drugs…. Kinda gets swept under the rug….Interesting!!!! 

On 9/9/2022 at 4:18 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Lynchburg is pretty. But in general Moore fans don't impress me.

They aren't Huntland/Westmoreland/Loretto/Waverly in terms of the "middle earth hobbit" scale, but they definitely have an unearned swagger.

That said, I've been back and forth, pessimistic, then more confident, now more pessimistic. I cannot get a feel for this game.

If Moore is as close to the 2020 team as has been said here, I think Forrest might lose by 3 TDs    

On 9/11/2022 at 7:04 PM, City223 said:

Just curious, who is moore county’s backup qb?

4 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

A bunch of garbage on here from grown men. It’s pathetic now we’re talking about kids getting arrested.  This use to be a great site but people in general now just suck.

Go Raider is a useless piece of human waste. He needs to donate his organs to someone worthy that could really use them. This trash talking about any team is ridiculous atp. 

On 12/14/2022 at 9:25 PM, IPOPU2022 said:

True,  Seniors are always hard to replace but “Key”  is a stretch that team last year was ran by Juniors and Sophmores that Soph class is legit should be fun next yr. The defense does need to step it up but those Soph will grow and be better. Glad City and MC are still on each others schedule next year hope you make the trip down 55 

5 hours ago, BBRaider said:

True,  Seniors are always hard to replace but “Key”  is a stretch that team last year was ran by Juniors and Sophmores that Soph class is legit should be fun next yr. The defense does need to step it up but those Soph will grow and be better. Glad City and MC are still on each others schedule next year hope you make the trip down 55 

I’m hoping Moore Co lives up to the hype. They’ve got a great coach and fan base. Are they a legit 1A title contender. I sure hope so. But i think they’ve got an awful lot of holes to fill. Apparently with upcoming Jr’s. Most title teams are heavy with Sr’s. So these Jr’s need to be ready to step up. And IF White gets injured their done. I don’t think there’s a backup that can step in and fill his shoes.