Bradley Inv Preview

WrestlingGod

57 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

LoL.  Cleveland isn't going to Beast of the East.  They are going here:

Al Dvorak Invitational

LikeLooks like I may need to increase number 2 to at least 2 Powe Bros
  •  

Everyone knows that the Al Dvorak Tournament is not the same caliber of tournament as the Beast of The East but it is a solid high school wrestling tournament.  I have little doubt that it would be more difficult than the Tennessee State Tournament.  

1 hour ago, cbg said:

Everyone knows that the Al Dvorak Tournament is not the same caliber of tournament as the Beast of The East but it is a solid high school wrestling tournament.  I have little doubt that it would be more difficult than the Tennessee State Tournament.  

Not saying that, just saying that in my initial prediction I had (1) Powe brother winning their wgt class. My last post was saying that if Cleveland and DB aren't at Bradley, then I may need to change my prediction to at least 2 Powe Bros. The Powe Bros now have a MUCH better shot at winning 152 and 113 as well. Not saying this happens, but you very easily could have 3 Uhorchuk bros win AND 3 Powe bros win IF Cleveland and DB are not here. 

12 hours ago, cbg said:

https://www.journeymenwrestling.com/tournaments

Looks like some of the top Beast of the East Talent will be at the National High School Showcase this year

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cbg said:

Dvorak is one of the toughest in season competitions….. some weights will be tougher than Beast for sure. 

Last year Dvorak Champions:

Seth Mendoza- Fargo Champion

Ben Davino- Current #1 in country

Sergio Lemley- Current #2 in country

Dylan Gilcher-Super 32 Champ

Tommy Curran- UWW All American 

Brayden Thompson-Current #1 in country

Koy Hopke- Fargo Champ…on World Team

Edited by JBoskenUSAW

57 minutes ago, JBoskenUSAW said:

Dvorak is one of the toughest in season competitions….. some weights will be tougher than Beast for sure. 

Last year Dvorak Champions:

Seth Mendoza- Fargo Champion

Ben Davino- Current #1 in country

Sergio Lemley- Current #2 in country

Dylan Gilcher-Super 32 Champ

Tommy Curran- UWW All American 

Brayden Thompson-Current #1 in country

Koy Hopke- Fargo Champ…on World Team

Curran is at NC State now … so you know he is good. 

• Like 1