Smoky Bears Off-season thread

Bueller

On 7/30/2023 at 2:59 AM, gobears89 said:

Word on the street is SC found a QB. 

That’s the same word at 1200 Dolly Parton parkway. Kid was dropping dimes. Made MurphyCollege look like a moron. Ol Murph been eating crow for four days now. I stopped by the Sam Walton market across the street for some paprika to sprinkle on said crow and some Mountain Dew to wash it down with. Fact is ol Murph is glad to be wrong. I know I’ve said several times the defense does a good job but the offense is lacking. Friday the offense showed up and showed out. Team 99 is looking real strong with a culture created and defended by the leaders on the coaching staff. Sure did have a great time catching up with old friends and watching football on a Friday night at burchfiel stadium. Proud team 99 played so good against a good opponent. I’m predicting big things for team 99 this fall. Time for this old blow hard to shut up and watch the tlove13 culture take over. 
#JDIR

#MurphyTrustsTheProcess

#JustDoItRight

#JDIRFromTheStands

#MurphWasWrong

Murphy I figured out how to fill our spots we're short on at Maryville a long time ago. I get on here and bash the positions we need and all these daddy's that read this stuff puts the house up for sale and moves to Maryville. I've been fussing about the need for some QB's and by gosh somebody from Alcoa moved here across the line. I use Coach T like my on personal Want Ads to help keep the pond stocked over here.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Murphy I figured out how to fill our spots we're short on at Maryville a long time ago. I get on here and bash the positions we need and all these daddy's that read this stuff puts the house up for sale and moves to Maryville. I've been fussing about the need for some QB's and by gosh somebody from Alcoa moved here across the line. I use Coach T like my on personal Want Ads to help keep the pond stocked over here.

Now that was funny

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/1/2023 at 12:18 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Apparently all sevier county high needed was a positive fan on coach t. Can’t wait to see the winning culture in action. SCHS puts a steady competitive team on the field every week year in and year out. Team 99 has a leader that ignores the fools and leads by example. Region 1-5a you have been warned. 
#JDIR

#TEAM99

#WeComing

Well, my move back to Sevier county is complete. I've ran into a lot of old friends, and I've made a lot of new friends.

I went to Ole Red in Gatlinburg, and I really enjoyed it. Not quite like the food in Miami, but still very good.

Speaking of Ole Red, I had heard rumors that Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani were getting divorced, but I couldn't find anything concrete online about it. I did find rumors though.

And I did find this.

YyC7dAM.png

Who exactly is this guy? Maybe I'll find out at the Jamboree Friday night.